The Student Room Group

Anybody interested in sitting the Hong Kong Medical Licensing Exam?

Hi.
I’m a 3rd (finished this sem) yr MBBS student based in Shanghai.

I am planning on taking the HKMLE later on and am planning to go through the HKU final exams for preliminary pass.

I need a study mate who is willing to do the exam and discuss the answers with me since they don’t provide the answers online.

If anybody is interested, please let me know, if possible, with ur credentials!

p.s. My class rank: top 15%
Hey, I've moved this into International Study as the Medicine forums are for people based in the UK :smile:
Original post by applemint
Hi.
I’m a 3rd (finished this sem) yr MBBS student based in Shanghai.

I am planning on taking the HKMLE later on and am planning to go through the HKU final exams for preliminary pass.

I need a study mate who is willing to Heydo the exam and discuss the answers with me since they don’t provide the answers online.

If anybody is interested, please let me know, if possible, with ur credentials!

p.s. My class rank: top 15%

Hey, how can I contact you ?
I am based in Europe, also planning to sit the HKMLE
Reply 3
Original post by zyxlawliet

Hello, I'm graduating from Europe soon, have you taken the exam? Or are you still preparing for it?
Reply 4
Original post by zyxlawliet

Hi, I wonder if you are still preparing for HKMLE?. I am currently preparing and hoping to find a group of serious students to form a study group.
Reply 5
Original post by Kriti7
Hello, I'm graduating from Europe soon, have you taken the exam? Or are you still preparing for it?

Hi, I wonder if you are still preparing for HKMLE?. I am currently preparing and hoping to find a group of serious students to form a study group.
Reply 6
Yes
Reply 7
Original post by DrRoss

Hi, i am a newly graduated medical student based in the UK, i am also preparing for HKMLE as well, i was wondering if i can join your study group?
Reply 8
Hey there was hoping to study for the HKMLE part 1 as well!
Reply 9
I am a doctor in maindland, interested in finding a group or person to perpare this exam. if anyone have idea, please call me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending