The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 3: 9EC0 03 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User3858395
My points were the exact same ^ except my micro eval was that it depends on whether restaurants can cut costs in other areas like encouraging customers to pick up their food to cut delivery costs.

yeah no ofc thats the most logical thing to expalin i think i acc didnt remeber what the current accoutn was , tho i was stupid by saying that inflation falss when above i rtoe it rose so idk, i was going off whatever i thought of tbh and just linking it to the extract
what do we think the grade boundaries will be this year 72% for A* or lower
Original post by student1086
what do we think the grade boundaries will be this year 72% for A* or lower

I think it's highly unlikely an A* will be 72% or lower considering 80% was required for the same grade in 2019. I'd imagine it would be around 77-80% but that's just a guess.
Original post by tsr752
I think it's highly unlikely an A* will be 72% or lower considering 80% was required for the same grade in 2019. I'd imagine it would be around 77-80% but that's just a guess.

sorry my bad i was talking about A not A* i thought that was 80% yh

Yeh tbh it could be that but if you look at 2020 grade boundaries it was like 76% so it could fluctuate

Sorry n
Original post by Pro2393473
Yeh tbh it could be that but if you look at 2020 grade boundaries it was like 76% so it could fluctuate

Sorry my bad I thought you meant for A* but it will be like 68% only because 2021 it was 68% and 2020 it was like 67%
Original post by Pro2393473
Sorry n

Sorry my bad I thought you meant for A* but it will be like 68% only because 2021 it was 68% and 2020 it was like 67%

I think I’m getting around 67.5%-70%, do u guys think that would be safety as an A. Considering they will be more lenient this year…
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by HoangK
I think I’m getting around 67.5%-70%, do u guys think that would be safety as an A. Considering they will be more lenient this year…

Nobody can tell. We don't know what the grade boundaries will be this year
Original post by r312789
Nobody can tell. We don't know what the grade boundaries will be this year

Exactly but brother/sister whatever happens you will get that grade because we all have worked hard and they are being very generous this year so don’t you worry just relax finish your other exams and if you don’t have exams just go have fun, get lit and go crazy🥳🥳
How much is the exam out of because it says 335 but all the papers are out of 100?
Original post by e1zab3th
How much is the exam out of because it says 335 but all the papers are out of 100?

It's out of 335. Papers 1 and 2 are each 35% of the grade and paper 3 is 30%. So to calculate your final mark, your scores for papers 1 and 2 are multiplied by 1.1725 and your score for paper 3 is multiplied by 1.005
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending