The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 1 (9ECO 01) - 15th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel A-Level Economics A Paper 1 (9ECO 01) - 15th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 15th May / AM
Length: 2hrs

Resources

Edexcel Economics
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

hi guys, so I'm a first year student at LSE, studying Economics and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year so I just want to come on here and offer my notes for EDXCEL Economics, from Theme 1 to Theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references and even essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have
Original post by stunning-individ
hi guys, so I'm a first year student at LSE, studying Economics and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year so I just want to come on here and offer my notes for EDXCEL Economics, from Theme 1 to Theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references and even essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have

Hi please help me I am struggling so much I can’t seem to understand the content at all and I have my actual alevels soon I’m js stressing so much to the point I literally feel like dying
Original post by bloodless-double
Hi please help me I am struggling so much I can’t seem to understand the content at all and I have my actual alevels soon I’m js stressing so much to the point I literally feel like dying

also I went from a C to an A* last year in the month before Alevels, so don't stress too much, everything works out!xx
also I went from a C to an A* last year in the month before Alevels, so don't stress too much, everything works out!xx

may i ask how you understood the content and how you answered questions in exams
Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share offsite chat or social media/email handles (don’t ask me why this rule exists), such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.

If you want to help students out then how about browsing the Study Help or economics study help forum in this case where you can help students out directly on The Student Room via answering their questions and providing advice?

You could also (after the certain time period) consider joining the Forum Helper team there’s more information on this here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3411523

Hi! Could you pm message me. I am interested in the notes!
Reply 7

Hi I need help urgently x Would it be possible for you to send these x
Original post by Talkative Toad

Edexcel A-Level Economics A Paper 1 (9ECO 01) - 15th May 2024 [Exam Chat]
Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.
General Information
Date/Time: 15th May / AM
Length: 2hrs
Resources

Edexcel Economics

Hi! I just downloaded the student room app but I can’t seem to navigate my way to my watched threads. Any idea how to get there?

Thanks.
Original post by amanda23
Hi! I just downloaded the student room app but I can’t seem to navigate my way to my watched threads. Any idea how to get there?

Thanks.

Do you want to see a list of your watched threads?
Do you want to see a list of your watched threads?

Yes but I can’t find how to do this on the app
Yes but I can’t find how to do this on the app

I don’t think that there’s a way to do this on the app but I have no idea.
I don’t think that there’s a way to do this on the app but I have no idea.

Is there anyway you can find out for me?
Is there anyway you can find out for me?

You can ask this question in help and announcements I think.
Hi, if anyone wants any notes for edexcel economics from theme 1 to theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references, evaluation points and essay plans - please message me, I would love to answer any questions you may have as well !! 💚

send me your notes

Do you have any tips for A* exam structure and/or any key terms/phrases/models to aim for A* evaluation? Thanks in advance!
Original post by FrenchWeapon12
Do you have any tips for A* exam structure and/or any key terms/phrases/models to aim for A* evaluation? Thanks in advance!

Hi I have a whole document on this - please private message me x
I’m a student at Warwick, who went from a B to an A*
Thanks for the offer but Student Room is telling me I’m not allowed to PM for some reason, is there a way you could message me if it’s no trouble?
Same here I can only do a pm in 3 days could you send me your notes in the chat instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending