The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 3: 9EC0 03 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Who drew an externality diagram for 1 (a)
If so which diagram?
Original post by TJ180
If so which diagram?

External costs of production
Original post by TwistedLemon25
Just interested

Section 1 was mainly on price elasticity and labour market was about food delivery 25 mrker was on either min wage or exchange rate andsection 2 was all development 25 mrker was on either interest rates or how to develop economy
Reply 63
Original post by r312789
External costs of production

or over consumption of unhealthy foods
Original post by en4ml
or over consumption of unhealthy foods

Yes this works too (an external costs of consumption diagram)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 65
What were the points that you were supposed to write for development as a microeconomic strategy?
Original post by R S
What were the points that you were supposed to write for development as a microeconomic strategy?

I wrote buffer stock scheme to help farmers of flowers.
Original post by R S

Didn't do this question but some of the ones that I think would work are buffer stock schemes to reduce the impact of price volatility of primary products and microfinance
Reply 68
Original post by TJ180
If so which diagram?

i drew negative production externality diagram, as they use plastic packaging. You can also use a negative consumption externality, as its unhealthy foods often bought
Reply 69
how did everyone find the paper?
I spoke about micro finance and business grants to encourage enterprise

Original post by R S
Lewis model is an indication of industrialisation from agriculture to manufacture
Original post by Woah44
i drew negative production externality diagram, as they use plastic packaging. You can also use a negative consumption externality, as its unhealthy foods often bought

I should have done this to secure full marks but didn’t wanna waste time on a diagram for a 5 marker
For 2nd 25 marker, if you talked only about interest rates in Uk how many marks can one get?
Reply 74
Anyone know what they predicted grade boundaries will be?
Reply 75
Original post by User3858395
I should have done this to secure full marks but didn’t wanna waste time on a diagram for a 5 marker

Doubt you needed to draw a diagram, i just found it a bit safer doing one.
Reply 76
Also is this paper only worth 30% of the overall grade?
Reply 77
Original post by Malik Khattab
For 2nd 25 marker, if you talked only about interest rates in Uk how many marks can one get?

Considering question was about Kenya/developing economies, i assume you will lose application marks
Original post by R S

Yes
Reply 79
Original post by R S

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending