The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Official Ulster University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ulster University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’m Eden I’m 19 and I’m applying for social work speech and language therapy and youth work :smile: Can’t wait to find other people thinking abut maby the same
(edited 1 year ago)
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hi! I’m Eden I’m 19 and I’m applying for social work speech and language therapy and youth work :smile: Can’t wait to find other people thinking abut maby the same

I'm applying for social work too 🤗
Reply 3
hi! just found this thread :3 im applying for software engineering, computing science and computer science (ssd), currently studying maths, physics and software systems development (predicted BCA*), im waiting on my reference being written - hopefully the teacher should have it done this week so i can get my application off soon. does anyone think this is too late? i know people who haven't started writing their own personal statements yet but im just... not sure. any advice would be great
Hi all I'm currently studying Irish,History,Biology and Health and Social care. I'm going to be applying for Paramedic Science, Physiotherapy and Adult Nursing at Ulster as well as Child Nursing and Midwifery at QUB
Yeo guys - I'm a final year student on the Coleraine campus at UU, feel free to ask me questions! I'm finishing up my biomed degree and then hopefully starting postgrad medicine in 2023... Because four years of uni wasn't enough suffering apparently! Lol
I’ve applied to Law with accountancy and economics at Ulster
Reply 7
Hi!
I'm applying to MSc Applied Psychology, I am currently in my final year of BSc Psychology at QUB
I'm applying for Occupational Therapy and Radiography!
I've applied for social work too. Nervously waiting for an interview offer 😬 x
Anyone heard back yet from youth work
Hi all! I’ve applied for the photography course at the belfast campus! I’ve been doing creative media production for two years and i’m super excited :smile: going to the applicant day on saturday!
Hi I’m anna and I’m applying for occupational therapy at Ulster Uni for sept 2023, My snapchat is annaw100 :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
I’m applying for occupational therapy too! My snap is annaw100

Original post by Anonymous
I'm applying for Occupational Therapy and Radiography!
Original post by probablymya
Hi all! I’ve applied for the photography course at the belfast campus! I’ve been doing creative media production for two years and i’m super excited :smile: going to the applicant day on saturday!

Hi! I've also applied for the Photography course, how was the applicant day? I completely forgot about it
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JonathonBeggs
Hi! I've also applied for the Photography course, how was the applicant day? I completely forgot about it

It was good!, If you want to add my snapchat I can tell you about it in detail :smile: myawlk
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ulster University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi! Just found this thread :smile:

I’m applying to Paramedic Science, and I’m currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Geography!
Original post by Idontlikeonions
Hi all I'm currently studying Irish,History,Biology and Health and Social care. I'm going to be applying for Paramedic Science, Physiotherapy and Adult Nursing at Ulster as well as Child Nursing and Midwifery at QUB

Heard anything back from the Paramedic course yet? I also applied but I haven’t heard a peep since early February, and that was only saying that they interview for the course 😬
I applied as well don't know how many places there are
Original post by tasha108
I applied as well don't know how many places there are

Apparently we can expect to hear about interviews this week :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest