The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uknown568
Hi , is this for uni of Westminster applicants ?

Yes it will be 😁
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Hella_Snowy
Great, my Instagram is joshh.snowden, I’ll make a group chat if enough people from here like this idea.

mine is fuithlug, i’ll follow now!
Original post by isahko
mine is fuithlug, i’ll follow now

I didn’t have a Instagram account so I made one right now ! Add me to the group chat my username is user.3638299
Hey, i've just got onto this thread. I have an offer from westminster for Fashion Management and have been struggling to find anyone on my course too, it'd be great if you could add me : ) my @ is vibhuti.gada

Great, my Instagram is joshh.snowden, I’ll make a group chat if enough people from here like this idea.
Original post by olivia.bt
Heyy! I've just received my offer for September! What course is everyone doing? xx

I applied for MSc in Fintech with Business Analytics. I applied on 21st February and have not got a reply. Is this normal?
(Original post by Hella_Snowy)Great, my Instagram is joshh.snowden, I’ll make a group chat if enough people from here like this idea.

Please add me to the group chat as well.
My instagram is sumaiya131
Reply 46
Applied to Westminster fashion design, but have not had any feedback. Not sure when will I be notified for an interview, really worried.
Hello! I have applied on 31d of January for MS Marketing. And received the offer on 16th of February. Still waiting other unis to respond, so haven’t accept the offer yet.
Hi everyone! I applied for BA digital media (sep2023 entry) by the end of January and haven’t got any response from the uni since then. Has anyone already gotten their offers? If yes, how long did it take?
Hi
You are definitely not alone! I applied on 21st February and also no reply. I'm worried too but let's hope for the best.
Original post by sumaiya131
Hi
You are definitely not alone! I applied on 21st February and also no reply. I'm worried too but let's hope for the best.

Hi , I applied for Westminster too and it took them 3-4 weeks to reply back to me , I was worried too but they will end up repliying to you soon. What did u apply for ?
I applied for Fintech with Business Analytics Masters. However I have a different qualification background from others that's why I'm worried. What did you apply for?
Hi, I applied last week I was told I my application for the film ba was unsuccessful, but that I could be considered for Contemporary Media BA and Television Prod. BA. I am just wondering if this is common and if anyone has been successful after being considered for the other degrees.
Original post by sumaiya131
I applied for Fintech with Business Analytics Masters. However I have a different qualification background from others that's why I'm worried. What did you apply for?

Hi , don’t worry if you meet the requirements it’s high for you to get accepted! , I applied for biomedical science!
I already got a email of rejection from Greenwich saying they don't consider the qualification I have, which has worried me even more. Still hoping for the best
hey, which course if you dony mind me asking?

Original post by Brrrrrrrrrr6
Surrey, Reading, Hertfordshire, westminster, AND KINGSTON TOO :biggrin:

I also had to apply for "lower" unis too like westminster and Kingston because I'm doing a course thats not accepted by all universities. Also higher ranked unis (Russell group) aren't accredited by IBMS, I think that's because they push twoards research jobs.

In case you don't know, west london's biomedical science course isn't accredited.

What jobs are you planning to pursue?
Hey, I am an international student and I have an offer from westminster for interior architecture and have been struggling to find anyone on my course too, it'd be great if you could add me : ) my Instagram handle is @vidishabaid
also does anyone have an idea about the interior architecture course at Westminster? is it good enough?
Reply 58
hi! I’m quite worried about the fact that i have not received any updates regarding my application status since late January. I know that the accommodation applications will be starting very soon, and i suppose i would need to know if an offer is given to me to decide whether i have to apply or not. I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same situation?
I understand that the admission team reviewing applications takes time, but should i contact them to check on the progress just in case?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by wy10
hi! I’m quite worried about the fact that i have not received any updates regarding my application status since late January. I know that the accommodation applications will be starting very soon, and i suppose i would need to know if an offer is given to me to decide whether i have to apply or not. I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same situation?
I understand that the admission team reviewing applications takes time, but should i contact them to check on the progress just in case?

Hi!

I applied to Westminster they took around 4 weeks at first I was worriying too! Don’t worry they will get back to you. I suggest you speak to someone through the online chats and ask them as they will help you better!. What course have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending