University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Uknown568
Hi!

I applied to Westminster they took around 4 weeks at first I was worriying too! Don’t worry they will get back to you. I suggest you speak to someone through the online chats and ask them as they will help you better!. What course have you applied for?

BA digital media. btw where can i find the online chats? :wink:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by wy10
BA digital media. btw where can i find the online chats? :wink:

Hi! , so if you go on the Westminster webiste and go on your courses page on the bottom corner there’s this pinkish icon press on it and when you connect to one of the staff at Westminster you can ask them and maybe give your ucas id code if that’s how you applied that’s why I did and I was told the person looking at my application was off work sick for a couple of weeks so that can be a reason for yours. Are you thinking about choosing Westminster as your firm ?
Reply 62
Original post by Uknown568
Hi! , so if you go on the Westminster webiste and go on your courses page on the bottom corner there’s this pinkish icon press on it and when you connect to one of the staff at Westminster you can ask them and maybe give your ucas id code if that’s how you applied that’s why I did and I was told the person looking at my application was off work sick for a couple of weeks so that can be a reason for yours. Are you thinking about choosing Westminster as your firm ?

Tysm! And yes, I wanted to put it as my firm choice, that’s why I’m a bit stressed about the waiting lol
Original post by wy10
Tysm! And yes, I wanted to put it as my firm choice, that’s why I’m a bit stressed about the waiting lol

Your welcome! Same with me I wanted to put Westminster as my firm but as they took long I had to wait I had all my replies but had to wait for Westminster! Don’t worry you will get a reply soon , good luck
Reply 64
What kind of sign should this university take when its portfolio is over 4 weeks old? Are there a lot of people who are negative responses even if they get a response after 4 weeks? I'm really worried and nervous.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 65
Original post by AKwong
Applied to Westminster fashion design, but have not had any feedback. Not sure when will I be notified for an interview, really worried.

Did you get a reply? It's been more than 4 weeks since I applied for fashion design, but I'm very worried because there's no reply.
Original post by vibhutigada
Hey, i've just got onto this thread. I have an offer from westminster for Fashion Management and have been struggling to find anyone on my course too, it'd be great if you could add me : ) my @ is vibhuti.gada

Hey I’ve applied to this course too!!
Hey so I’ve applied to Fashion business management with professional experience for sept 2023. Anyone else doing this course? Thinking of making a Snapchat group chat or something
If anyone wants to join a group chat to help meet others starting in September add my snap chat- el.r999 :smile:
Original post by isahko
hey y'all! my name is isa, i'm an international student from the usa, and i applied to westminster for history!! did anyone else apply for the same course/receive an offer?

Hi :smile: Ive applied for westminster history too, are you still planning on going?
Hi. I just wanted to say that I applied for MA Journalism, did my interview three week after applying, and got my offer letter the following day. Felt exhilarating. Super stoked to resume! :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Hella_Snowy
Anyone else going to be studying film at Westminster?

I will be
Original post by T_yah
I will be

Message my Instagram and I’ll add you to the group chat 😁 it’s joshh.snowden
Reply 73
Original post by Hella_Snowy
Message my Instagram and I’ll add you to the group chat 😁 it’s joshh.snowden

Hey! I just sent you a DM!
Hi!! I'll start and MA Fashion Business Management in sept 2023. Anyone else doing this course? Thinking of making a group chat xx
Reply 75
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Westminster for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Applied to do Pharmacology and Physiology
Grades are Biology C, Chemistry C and Product Design B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending