Not so sure. I'm thinking Rumania...
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, is there anyone applying for Bulgaria 2023 this year

hi yes I am!
Original post by Shamina Salau
hi yes I am!

Hey, have you just finished school or on a gap year
Are you are you on a gap year rn?
No I'm in yr 13 doing my a-levels, what about you, have you started making tour application?
Reply 6
No I'm in yr 13 doing my a-levels, what about you, have you started making tour application?

I’m on a gap year now and no I haven’t but I’ve signed up with an agency though
im in year 13 too and i want to apply in plovdiv uni in bulgaria but i cant find any inf about thw application day. Do you know anything about the dates?
Original post by Belinda M
im in year 13 too and i want to apply in plovdiv uni in bulgaria but i cant find any inf about thw application day. Do you know anything about the dates?

I don’t think the application is out until next year
hi which uni are you applying to there?
hey ive found quite a lot of info, u can like sign up with an agency now and start your application but I think it will get sent off much later, also I have some info on the revision material for the Plovdiv entrance exam, I can share the stuff with u also the entrance exam is rly rly far away like September 17th 2023 and im applying for dentistry what r u looking to applying for? med, dentistry or pharmacy?
Submit replyim in year 13 too and i want to apply in plovdiv uni in bulgaria but i cant find any inf about thw application day. Do you know anything about the dates?
no im not on a gap yr im in yr 13
I want to apply for dentistry, and i really need someone to explain to me how can i apply and where

hey ive found quite a lot of info, u can like sign up with an agency now and start your application but I think it will get sent off much later, also I have some info on the revision material for the Plovdiv entrance exam, I can share the stuff with u also the entrance exam is rly rly far away like September 17th 2023 and im applying for dentistry what r u looking to applying for? med, dentistry or pharmacy?
Yes, I'm planning on going to plovdiv medical university (hopefully) for dentistry <3
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ugly_duck1ing
Yes, I'm planning on going to plovdiv medical university (hopefully) for dentistry <3

hey wanna talk on insta since i'm planning for the same thing too? :smile:
Original post by Ugly_duck1ing

same :smile:
Original post by Pallaviiii
hey wanna talk on insta since i'm planning for the same thing too? :smile:

sure girlie. I'll add you
Here is a full summary for applications to Plovdiv medical uni.
I would imagine its good for Sofia as well.
Good points:
1. Plovdiv is a wonderful city. It has an airport, excellent coach and local bus service with ridiculously low fares, wonderful history always on display, great parks, shopping malls,
2. The courses offered are quality courses. If you like sport, there are loads of opportunities. But its down to you to find them. Same with all extra curricular stuff.
3. Admissions exam can be challenging but only relates to Biology and Chemistry.( Incidentally, Physics plays a large part of this test in Romania). A level grades of about 2 Bs in these subjects were generally sufficient, since the scores on the admission test was rated at double loadings, but this year the loadings of the test scores seem to have trebled!. The A level grades are converted into Bulgarian scores, where an A*=6 points, A=5,B=4 C=3. I think sub 3 scores are "fail " scores in Bulgaria.
On the admission test an 85% is really required for both these subjects, realistically.for entrance, or was in 2022. Might be different this year. Check!
Neutral points:
1. An appointment of an agency is probably a good idea because the application process, admission exam process, visa d and residency applications are incredibly complicated. Each agency has good and bad points. Shop around.
Bad points:
Accommodation is to be carefully considered. Competition is high. Scammers abound. View first always. Scammers ask for a deposot of €500 up front. The pics look great. The problem is that the appartment is on a busy polluted road.
2. The visa process is lengthy, complex and very pricey. Budget £1000.
(edited 1 year ago)
I don’t think the application is out until next year

Hi, i am also applying to Plovdiv for dentistry. I contacted Medconnect (agency) in November and in this they sent me the application documents, which you have to fill in. After this you have to pay a fee and you will become an official Bulgaria applicant. I did all of this before the New Years so i recommend that you get in touch with an agency ASAP !
Original post by Calleva calleva
Here is a full summary for applications to Plovdiv medical uni.
I would imagine its good for Sofia as well.
Good points:
1. Plovdiv is a wonderful city. It has an airport, excellent coach and local bus service with ridiculously low fares, wonderful history always on display, great parks, shopping malls,
2. The courses offered are quality courses. If you like sport, there are loads of opportunities. But its down to you to find them. Same with all extra curricular stuff.
3. Admissions exam is challenging but only relates to Biology and Chemistry. Incidentally, Physics plays a large part of this test in Romania. A level grades of about 2 Bs in these subjects were generally sufficient, since the scores on the admission test is rated at double loadings. The A level grades are converted into Bulgarian scores, where an A=6 points and a B=5. On the admission test an 85% is really required for both these subjects, realistically.for entrance.
Neutral points:
1. An appointment of an agency is essential because the application process, admission exam process, visa d and residency applications are incredibly complicated. Each agency has good and bad points. I urge you to shop around.
Bad points:
Accommodation is to be carefully considered. Competition is high. Scammers abound. View first always. Scammers ask for a deposot of €500 up front. The pics look great. The problem is that the appartment is on a busy polluted road.
2. The visa process is lengthy, complex and very pricey. Budget £1000.

Where would you advise us to get apartments and how would you go about it. Also if ur an eu applicant do you still need a visa

Latest

Trending

Trending