The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Where do you find the ranking on the uni website

Since I went through with an agency, I asked the entry test ppl what my candidate number providing them with my applicant number. Then i looked for my number on the ranking list on the website under admissions.
Does anybody know the term dates and holidays for first years in Plovdiv MU?
Is anyone here doing the premed this year? If there is anyone please let me know ^-^
Need some help with accommodation please, I'm coming in next week to start preparatory course and there is a chance they may not be any on-campus accom. If anyone can help recommend a genuine landlord or something it would really help because I'm struggling on my end.
Original post by Anonymous
Need some help with accommodation please, I'm coming in next week to start preparatory course and there is a chance they may not be any on-campus accom. If anyone can help recommend a genuine landlord or something it would really help because I'm struggling on my end.

hey, are you a male or female? My friend is looking for a roomate.
Reply 425
What was the cut off for 2023
Original post by paz455
What was the cut off for 2023

I think around the end of July but I THINK you can join midway through the year, roundabout Jan/feb period. take my word with a pinch of salt 👍
Reply 427
Hi there, I'm looking to apply to Plovdiv this year and I'm getting anxious about the entrance exam. What was the minimum pass mark needed to be accepted? Any further tips / notes would be great.
Original post by Sakiryu
Hi there, I'm looking to apply to Plovdiv this year and I'm getting anxious about the entrance exam. What was the minimum pass mark needed to be accepted? Any further tips / notes would be great.

Heyyy. Im also applying this year and im anxious tooo. My agent hasnt given me much resources to revise withhh. Whats ur insta so we can talk there??

Latest

Trending

Trending