The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kindiy
According to my experience, they are exceedingly uncooperative, far too shady, and lacking in genuineness.

What exactly did they do?? When you use them
Original post by kindiy
According to my experience, they are exceedingly uncooperative, far too shady, and lacking in genuineness.

One swallow does not a Summer make.
Original post by Calleva calleva

Wdym by that?
Original post by Anonymous
Wdym by that?

Thou cannot tar all agencies with the same brush.
Where did they post this information? '85% related to the admissions test and only 15% dependent on A level result. This is a massive departure from what it was in previous year' Thanks so much for telling us all of this!

You are welcome. It was on the PLOVDIV MU website.
The entrance exam is the same for Medicine and Dentistry and the chemistry exam never changes but the biology exam contains some of the past questions as well as new ones

how do you know the chem exam never changes?
Please who has worked with PDV education or who knows anyone who has worked with them before.
The entrance exam is the same for Medicine and Dentistry and the chemistry exam never changes but the biology exam contains some of the past questions as well as new ones

how do you find the chem exam?
Reply 88

Thou cannot tar all agencies with the same brush.

i was not criticizing all agencies just medconnect because of the reason that i have had a very unsatisfactory experience with them
me too!!!!
how do you find the chem exam?

Go to the PMU website and go to the test registration then click guidelines for chemistry exam and it comes up there with the questions and answers
How are you preparing for the test?
I am also unsure about those agencies..
If anyone has instagram then lmk because i want try and meet people also applying. Thanks :wink:
Original post by helpneeded27
If anyone has instagram then lmk because i want try and meet people also applying. Thanks :wink:

my instagram is x.pallavi27 :smile:
how about we form a whatsapp group?
Reply 96
Original post by MoritzZ98
how about we form a whatsapp group?

yes please that’ll be great
Hi, did anyone write the entrance exam for MU Plovdiv today?
If yes, how was it?
Original post by Keshonny
Hi, did anyone write the entrance exam for MU Plovdiv today?
If yes, how was it?

Do you have to share your screen whilst attempting the exam, and are the questions repeated from previous years? Thank you in advance! Also, do we have to turn on our cameras. I’ll be giving the exam next year in case I don’t get in to Med this year. Waiting on a few unis still.
(edited 1 year ago)
Cameras are on.
Are Questions the same from previous years? How would one know this unless one had taken the exam over multiple years???
The sample papers are meant to provide students with information pertaining to the syllabus, as well as the form(s) questions take eg MCQ or spot the correct answers out of a pool of correct and incorrect answers.
This year, the entrance exam accounts for a massive 85% of the final mark for admissions.
The Bulgarian State has changed their attitude toward A levels because they are now requesting each student to provide incontrovertible proof that the grades students say they have are their true grades. This has also only come in recently this year. I dont know if this is the case for EU countries, or yet another money making scam perpetrated against the UK.

Latest

Trending

Trending