The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Combined Sci Paper 2 Higher Tier (1SC0 1CH) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel GCSE Combined Science Paper 2 Higher Tier (1SC0 1CH) - Monday 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Monday 22nd May / AM
Length: 1h 10m

Resources
Pearson Edexcel (Chemistry)

(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
that was great!!!
Reply 2
Guys, how was the examm??
I found the ending easier than the beginning….yikes
Reply 4
Original post by klol222
that was great!!!

6 marker oh my was beautiful
Reply 5
really easy!

Original post by Someone.so
Guys, how was the examm??
Reply 6
Original post by ibzzzzz
6 marker oh my was beautiful

What was it about?
Reply 7
Original post by tulipxl0ver
What was it about?

i dont remember too well but just have good knowledge on seperating solutes from water. Pretty sure it was crystalisation or distillation :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by klol222
i dont remember too well but just have good knowledge on seperating solutes from water. Pretty sure it was crystalisation or distillation :smile:

is that paper 1 or 2 because i do edexcel combined science and i have a paper 1 chem test tommorow.....if you remember anything would be helpful thanks.
Reply 9
Original post by Joe2923
is that paper 1 or 2 because i do edexcel combined science and i have a paper 1 chem test tommorow.....if you remember anything would be helpful thanks.

this was for paper 1 🙂 i dont remember much else i'm afraid. Always remember to revise calculations tho, some people loose a lot of marks on them.
Reply 10
Original post by Joe2923

Do you remember anything on the paper ? I’m doing the paper very soon. Would be helpful thanks :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Fegnddjdjd
Do you remember anything on the paper ? I’m doing the paper very soon. Would be helpful thanks :smile:

6 marker was on water seperation techniques. pretty sure there was a question on the copper oxide practicle. other than that i dont remember im afraid ☹️ remember to revise and master your calculations and balancing chemiccal equations!!
Reply 12
Original post by tulipxl0ver
What was it about?

crystalisation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending