The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

.m
(edited 11 months ago)
Hi there!

I'm a current student at Surrey and have absolutely loved my almost 4 years studying here. Although the main reason for why I chose Surrey was the course as it really suited me, after visiting on an offer holder day, I absolutely fell in love with the campus. For me, it's the perfect mix between being close to a city centre so plenty of restaurants, bars, pubs, cinema, gym, theatre, ice skating, etc, but it's also got an element of nature and countryside with the beautiful campus lake and the deer around campus in the mornings. It's also so close to London (30 minutes by train) so super convenient at the weekends. Surrey is so welcoming too, especially as its a campus university so the community spirit feels really strong and you can't walk around campus without bumping into at least someone you know.

If you'd like to visit on an offer holder day, take a look here: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/offer-holders-2023-entry/events

I hope this has helped make the best decision for you! We hope to see you at Surrey in September :smile:

Best wishes,
Alice
Final year languages student
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest