The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Anyone staying in The Courtyard?

Looking for any Hull group chats to find friends, I’ve got an unconditional offer in Graphic Design and my flat is in The Courtyard :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by miksmikstape
Looking for any Hull group chats to find friends, I’ve got an unconditional offer in Graphic Design and my flat is in The Courtyard :smile:

Yes I'm staying in courtyard block h
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2

hi, i got an unconditional offer for game design and my flat is also in the courtyard :smile:
if anyone knows of any gc's for people going hull lmk, i'm in 1 but there's only 3 of us in it :skull:
Reply 4

Hey I'm going to be in The Courtyard I Block, I'm studying law with criminology
Reply 5

Hey I’m staying in the courtyard block I
Reply 6
Original post by benefitsben_101
if anyone knows of any gc's for people going hull lmk, i'm in 1 but there's only 3 of us in it :skull:

Hey could I join the gc I’m going to be studying psychology and I’ll be staying in the courtyard
Reply 7

Hey I’m staying at the courtyard block I level 1 and I’m studying psychology
Original post by zara_ijaz
Hey could I join the gc I’m going to be studying psychology and I’ll be staying in the courtyard

yeah for sure, just add my discord (voidfern)
Reply 9

hi could i join it as well? - gonna be studying game design in the courtyard
Original post by uel_05
hi could i join it as well? - gonna be studying game design in the courtyard

yeah sure, again just add my discord and i'll add you, my username is voidfern
Reply 11
yeah for sure, just add my discord (voidfern)

I added you my user is zara0835
Original post by uel_05
hi, i got an unconditional offer for game design and my flat is also in the courtyard :smile:

im also doing game design and staying in the courtyard!! hi!!
Reply 13
Original post by justemilyyx
im also doing game design and staying in the courtyard!! hi!!

hii! im uel, nice to meet you! im gonna be staying in A block on the ground floor - what about you?
Original post by uel_05
hii! im uel, nice to meet you! im gonna be staying in A block on the ground floor - what about you?

im Em, nice to meet you too! im on D block floor 1, havent found any of my flatmates yet oopsie

H block ground floor
Original post by Alexbarnes266
H block ground floor

Actually I stand corrected. C block.
Reply 17
im Em, nice to meet you too! im on D block floor 1, havent found any of my flatmates yet oopsie

me neither - if you want, i could add you to a discord groupchat with other people going to hull uni this year!
Original post by uel_05
me neither - if you want, i could add you to a discord groupchat with other people going to hull uni this year!

that would be great, thank u! my discord is lesbiemi
Reply 19
that would be great, thank u! my discord is lesbiemi

okay, i added you !!

Quick Reply

Latest