The Student Room Group

The Dentistry in Bulgaria thread 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, would you need to take the ORE exam after graduating for dentistry from either Plovdiv or Sofia?
Original post by Tshalim05
Hi guys, would you need to take the ORE exam after graduating for dentistry from either Plovdiv or Sofia?

No I don't think so, Plovdiv and Sofia are both in Bulgaria which is apart of the EU and I'm pretty sure that all countries in the EU don't have to take the ORE (correct me if I'm wrong this is what the agencies have told me)
Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for the entrance exam for Plovdiv or know how the grading system works?
Reply 63
Original post by user223344555
No I don't think so, Plovdiv and Sofia are both in Bulgaria which is apart of the EU and I'm pretty sure that all countries in the EU don't have to take the ORE (correct me if I'm wrong this is what the agencies have told me)

If you decide you want to go back to the UK to work then yes as we are not part of the EU anymore
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I’m also applying to Plovdiv for 2024 and I’m going with the agency medconnect as they provide resources for the entrance exam

hii. i wanted to ask if the agency is charging you anything? and have you given your exam yet? im also trying for sofia or plovdiv.
thanks
Original post by Anonymous #5
hii. i wanted to ask if the agency is charging you anything? and have you given your exam yet? im also trying for sofia or plovdiv.
thanks

hii. does anyone know if there is a link where i can apply for Sofia entrance test? bc its there on plovdiv but there is nothing on the sofia website where i can apply and i dont wanna go through an agency
Is there any student studying Dentistry at Plavdiv or Sofia? Really need to connect- are there any WhasApp groups- or can I pm anyone please? Really need to know more details before committing- are the lecturers supportive? I head in Czech many students struggle to pass for years!
Hi just wanted to ask do you have to learn the language if you study abroad for clinical years
Original post by Anonymous
Hi just wanted to ask do you have to learn the language if you study abroad for clinical years
for plovdiv in Bulgaria ik they teach you the language the first two or three years but I’m not sure about other countries but I suppose it could be similar
Original post by Shouldstudy
for plovdiv in Bulgaria ik they teach you the language the first two or three years but I’m not sure about other countries but I suppose it could be similar

In terms of assessment, do they also assess you based on your ability to speak the language

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending