The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Trascript

I am interested in applying to a nursing degree course. I am doing it through an advisor and I was told I would need a trascript for my level 3 cambridge technicals but I only have my certificate. I wanted to know if I could apply without a trascript
Reply 1
Original post by Shizaa
I am interested in applying to a nursing degree course. I am doing it through an advisor and I was told I would need a trascript for my level 3 cambridge technicals but I only have my certificate. I wanted to know if I could apply without a trascript

Do you have a provisional copy? If you have, I assume you can use it.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Shizaa

Hi @Shizaa

I'd advise you to please contact the engagement team or admissions team to clearly discuss your query and get it sorted out. I am attaching the contact details of the same. Hope this helps:smile:
International Admissions - [email protected] and +44 (0)24 7615 2152
UK admissions [email protected] and 02477652222
International student support team - [email protected]
Student engagement centre - 44 (0) 24 7765 6565 and [email protected] , Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm

Quick Reply

Latest