The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Coventry University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi, have an unconditional offer for Architectural Technology (with foundation year) starting Sep 24. Was a little bit hesitant until finally got to meet the teachers and see the workshops. Both were wonderful and now I can't wait to start!
Will be back again on Sat Feb 17th for another Open Day but I think there's a side show for offer holders.
Need to spend time looking at accommodation.
Also want to check if there are any advance events for offer holders pre September?
Sussex offer help with A-level studies and a week-long summer school so would hope to have something similar at CU.
Looking forward to making many new friends, Charlotte
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Has anyone had an offer letter with student id yet? I’ve only had a postcard so far and I can’t apply for my accommodation without the student id.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone had an offer letter with student id yet? I’ve only had a postcard so far and I can’t apply for my accommodation without the student id.

I asked the live chat for my student ID, accomodation applications open on 26th feb so it might not let u access till then :smile:
Got this from Futurelets yesterday
ear Student,

Thank you for your email.

We are currently resolving technical issues and student’s information is slowing being fed through to us manually on a day to day basis, which takes four hours.

I would advise that you check every day after 5pm, as all students should be fed through by the end of next week.

If for any reason problems persist, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Amrit Singh
Customer Service Representative
FutureLets
But I don't think daughters' student ID is fully in the system yet
Original post by Anonymous #1
Got ours over the telephone from Admissions
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Hi, I have a conditional offer for occupational therapy. Coventry is the university i want to go to but i still have 2 more interviews to attend and my last is 8th of may. im pretty sure its not until i have gotten all my offers that i can choose my firm and apply for accommodation so im just wondering if because ill be applying so late after accommodation opens, will it run out? and will i be unable to get a university owned accom?

Can anyone help please
Original post by xalyssagxx
Hi, I have a conditional offer for occupational therapy. Coventry is the university i want to go to but i still have 2 more interviews to attend and my last is 8th of may. im pretty sure its not until i have gotten all my offers that i can choose my firm and apply for accommodation so im just wondering if because ill be applying so late after accommodation opens, will it run out? and will i be unable to get a university owned accom?
Can anyone help please

if you are 100% certain u want to go to coventry, u can withdraw from the other options so u can firm; thags what i did, as i got a conditional offer for adult nursing at coventry. I'm not sure about accomodation but I appli3d as soon as they opened for coventry and I got my first choice accomodation room. I think it should be alright even if u wait out till the other interviews, you are guaranteed accomodation just maybe not ur first choice by waiting x
Original post by crystalxmc
if you are 100% certain u want to go to coventry, u can withdraw from the other options so u can firm; thags what i did, as i got a conditional offer for adult nursing at coventry. I'm not sure about accomodation but I appli3d as soon as they opened for coventry and I got my first choice accomodation room. I think it should be alright even if u wait out till the other interviews, you are guaranteed accomodation just maybe not ur first choice by waiting x

Thank you!
I’ve been thinking about withdrawing from them actually because they’re not places I want to go at all.

What contract did you pick for accommodation? I’m looking now but unsure if to do the 39 week or 43. We’re both doing a health professional course so they’ll probably be the same amount of time. What did you pick? Also the start date for the contract is 09/09 but my course starts 01/09
What contract did you pick for accommodation? I’m looking now but unsure if to do the 39 week or 43. We’re both doing a health professional course so they’ll probably be the same amount of time. What did you pick? Also the start date for the contract is 09/09 but my course starts 01/09

I picked 43 week, but seeing as my course runs alot longer than that I did ask if I would be able to extend the contract towards the end. they said that if needed they can accommodate fir the course and therefore extend the contract. I would double check with the course leaders for the exact start date as most unis just put the 1st of September as a guideline and not a set in stone kind of thing. also I think they currently have a sale for contracts so I would look into which you would prefer!!
I picked 43 week, but seeing as my course runs alot longer than that I did ask if I would be able to extend the contract towards the end. they said that if needed they can accommodate fir the course and therefore extend the contract. I would double check with the course leaders for the exact start date as most unis just put the 1st of September as a guideline and not a set in stone kind of thing. also I think they currently have a sale for contracts so I would look into which you would prefer!!

Yeah I’ve seen the sale, I’m wanting a single en-suite at bishop gate but currently trying to find my student id so I can make an account 😭
Yeah I’ve seen the sale, I’m wanting a single en-suite at bishop gate but currently trying to find my student id so I can make an account 😭

How do you get your student id is it only when you firm the uni I got an unconditional from cov and I’m pretty sure that’s where I want to go but I also don’t know how long my course is (I applied for architecture)
Original post by Annabelllaaa
How do you get your student id is it only when you firm the uni I got an unconditional from cov and I’m pretty sure that’s where I want to go but I also don’t know how long my course is (I applied for architecture)

I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I’m going to ring them up in the morning and ask if they can tell me mine
I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I’m going to ring them up in the morning and ask if they can tell me mine

Hi, I sent an email to the admissions team and they replied back straight away with my ID, unfortunately their system isnt working properly or something and they’re trying to find a fix.

Quick Reply

Latest