Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Student.i.s
Yeah thats what i thought?

Swear they changed the injection as antibiotics was still being researched abt
Reply 181
Original post by Djdjdhd
I said about lignin strengthening the walls

I put xyelm have Hollow tubes which allows water and mineral ions to flow easily
Reply 182
Original post by realMadrid.14
Two systems taking at once, and then u explain oxygenated blood sent to right side and then to lungs come back to left side and to organs

I said its when the Right ventricle pumps blood to the lungs and left ventricle pumps blood to the rest of the body. Is that right?
Reply 183
Original post by benstone24
I thought it said not to write about reducing sugar in food and drink?

Idk pretty sure it said don't refer to sugar tax but would increasing the price of unhealthy food work
Original post by D17Hio
Could u say increasing the price of unhealthy foods?

I said to sell less unhealthy products, idk if it is right tho
Reply 185
Original post by saidverdi
starch is too big to be absorbed into the body by the small intestine, amylase breaks it down/digests it so it can be absorbed by small intestine, that was the answer. and for the liquid i'm p sure it was distilled water.

Oh I wrote that starch is broken down into glucose which is needed for respiration in humans for them to release/have energy, would that work too?
Reply 186
(Original post by Evil Homer)Unofficial Mark scheme: AQA GCSE Biology Higher Combined 8464/1H 16th May 2023

:woo: Well done on completing the exam everyone! :woo:

This thread is to share your answers, I'll collate them later on today into this Original Post. :smile: Between us this should create an unofficial mark scheme, allowing people to get an idea of their performance in this exam. :yy:

Let's get building!

Answers

1. Cancer
Calc mean is 2.1 teacher did it

etc.
Original post by D17Hio
I put xyelm have Hollow tubes which allows water and mineral ions to flow easily

I said the same thing just along the lines of xylem are hollow in the centre this allows water to pass through easily
same

Original post by Frazer Pollard
i got 0.96
Reply 189
Original post by oscrrr____
same

I got 2.1
Reply 190
can anybody explain the tree question? how on earth would a tree give out carbon dioxide? surely if there was no light the photosynthesis would just stop?
Original post by gravyboat
can anybody explain the tree question? how on earth would a tree give out carbon dioxide? surely if there was no light the photosynthesis would just stop?

Remember that all living things respire, not just animals...
Reply 192
Original post by boringmath
I put coronary heart disease but im not sure if that is correct.

I think that would also be correct
Original post by jfatt
Thank god i put distilled water, literally everyone that i ask wrote something else

i put distilled water too
Original post by lalala2336
i put distilled water too

Why is it distilled water isn’t it iodine solution
Reply 195
Original post by D17Hio
Could u say increasing the price of unhealthy foods?

yeah would probably be allow section as it kind of counts as sugar tax
Original post by gravyboat

Respiration blud, plants respire at night
Reply 197
Original post by Evil Homer
Unofficial Mark scheme: AQA GCSE Biology Higher Combined 8464/1H 16th May 2023

This thread is to share your answers, I'll collate them later on today into this Original Post. :smile: Between us this should create an unofficial mark scheme, allowing people to get an idea of their performance in this exam. :yy:

Let's get building!

Answers

1. Cancer
etc.

is this gonna be updated
How do I see the answers? It only shows 'x' for every reply.
Original post by Evil Homer
Unofficial Mark scheme: AQA GCSE Biology Higher Combined 8464/1H 16th May 2023

Let's get building!

Answers

1. Cancer
etc.

Was this ever completed ?

Latest

Trending

Trending