The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 67824930
What are we thinking the grade boundaries are gonna be like? Let’s say I did get 15 marks on that paper, what would I need on the other 2 for a C?

A c was 114/300 marks in 2019, so around 40/90 on paper 2 and 60/120 on paper 3 so half marks ish
Reply 21
Original post by Olivia294719
A c was 114/300 marks in 2019, so around 40/90 on paper 2 and 60/120 on paper 3 so half marks ish

I’m going to try so hard for paper 2 and 3 if I don’t come out with a C I’ll cry
I’m going to try so hard for paper 2 and 3 if I don’t come out with a C I’ll cry

Same I need an a* for my uni offer and I’ve completely messed up this paper lmao
Reply 23
Original post by Olivia294719
Same I need an a* for my uni offer and I’ve completely messed up this paper lmao

What even is agglutination and why was there 3 big questions on it 😭😭
Absolutely ****ed that paper, missed out on about 20 marks just from leaving them blank, including the last 6 marker and the stuff about agglutination (wtf is that). I wasn’t confident on anything and nearly cried, would honestly be surprised if I got more than 15 marks😃😃😃😃

Same 😭😭😭😭 academic comeback for paper 2 and 3 ig!!!😍😍😍
What did everyone put for question 1
Reply 26
Original post by Lauren2726374
What did everyone put for question 1

What was it again
Reply 27
If I remember correctly it was the name of the molecule that is found in cell walls that is related to calcium

What was it again
Reply 28
Original post by tscarlett
it definitely was potassium i reread the question so much because i was so baffled

Are you certain? I also read it as phosphate I think. Also do you remember the whole question?(context)
Original post by d00r
If I remember correctly it was the name of the molecule that is found in cell walls that is related to calcium

I put calcium pectate
Reply 30
Original post by d00r

I put calcium pectate? Idk if that’s even a molecule I have no idea
Original post by d00r

I put calcium pectate and literally guessed
Reply 32
What the hell was the last question and the 4 graphs?
Original post by d00r
Are you certain? I also read it as phosphate I think. Also do you remember the whole question?(context)

Pls I thought this as well bcos of the inorganic moluecules section. It was to do w like aerobic and anaerobic respiration and inorganic molecules through the roots in plants
Reply 34
Original post by Alaalazizi
What the hell was the last question and the 4 graphs?

Left it blank it made no sense
Guys I rlly hope the grade boundaries are low this year for edexcel B
Reply 36
Any predictions for the next papers?
Any predictions for the next papers?

Hopefully something better 😻
Reply 38
Original post by Lauren2726374
Hopefully something better 😻

If it’s not I will be jumping off a bridge x
Reply 39