The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kokomelon
I’m so nervous !! Everyone saying the paper was decent but I found it awful? Multiple choice and maths was okay but that’s it. The questions were so weirdly worded

I absolutely HATED it. In my mock our teacher told us the wrong topics on the paper and I still feel like that went better than this even after not revising half the paper
Reply 61
Was the 6 marker about the fish about allopatric speciation?
Reply 62
Original post by 67824930

i think so yes
Reply 63
Original post by 67824930

The only decent question I swear
Reply 64
Original post by Kokomelon
The only decent question I swear

Literally
Reply 65
Original post by Minminwun
I wanna know too how did y’all find it?

Was confident at first and then the agglutination questions and everything past that was 💀
Reply 66
I’ve been saying I’m gonna have an academic comeback and it’s yet to come 😍😀👍🏽

Original post by Lauren2726374
Same 😭😭😭😭 academic comeback for paper 2 and 3 ig!!!😍😍😍
Reply 67
Original post by d00r
If I remember correctly it was the name of the molecule that is found in cell walls that is related to calcium

I put the middle lamella but if it was molecule then ive got it wrong, I need to read more carefully
Reply 68
Original post by amzn04
i didnt understand the macrophage and the mRNA vaccine?? idk like phagocytosis doesnt make sense so what is it

I put that the mRNA gets translated to produce the viral antigens and then they combine with MHC proteins to present them. Mostly just went into detail on translation.
Reply 69
Original post by Breezeybee
I put the middle lamella but if it was molecule then ive got it wrong, I need to read more carefully

I think it was calcium pectate (which is in the middle lamella!)
Reply 70
Original post by IshanK11
I put that the mRNA gets translated to produce the viral antigens and then they combine with MHC proteins to present them. Mostly just went into detail on translation.

i talked about how it engulfs the mrna digests it via phagocytosis cos i thought it’s the inactive form so it wouldn’t make viral proteins? idk the whole exam was an experience haha
Reply 71
Original post by Alaalazizi
For the agglutinaiton thing what did you say?The. one about flagella and heads

first I talked about the agglutination mechanism (all the sperm clumping together) and then talked about the effect that the agglutination had on the function of the sperm (e.g membranes fused so it's no longer streamlined, cannot swim in a straight direction or even swim at all, etc)
hi guys was there a q on what potassium does in a plant bc i’m trying to figure out if i left any qs out
What did everyone get for the magnification question and ratio question?
Original post by medic talks
What did everyone get for the magnification question and ratio question?

27000 and 2.33
Original post by sumaiyarahman
27000 and 2.33

Omg exact same for me
hi guys was there a q on what potassium does in a plant bc i’m trying to figure out if i left any qs out

Yeah it was one of the first questions, and there was graph connected about anaerobic and aerobic respiration
i did the graph one but was there a separate q asking what potassium does in a plant?
i did the graph one but was there a separate q asking what potassium does in a plant?

Not that I can remember, although I think they was a multiple choice asking what phosphate actually does and it gave 3 statements and you had to pick how many were true?
Reply 79
Original post by Olivia294719
Not that I can remember, although I think they was a multiple choice asking what phosphate actually does and it gave 3 statements and you had to pick how many were true?

How many did everyone say?

Latest

Trending

Trending