The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Biology B Paper 2 (9BI0 02) - 16th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Predictions for Edexcel B plssss !!
Reply 21
Original post by 67824930
Are abbreviations allowed? Like SAN for the sinoatrial node

I'm not sure but to be safe I always write (SAN) after the first time i write sinoatrial node then use the abbreviation for the rest of the answer.
Reply 22
Is there going to be much of topic 4 on this paper?
Reply 23
SAN is mentioned in all the mark-schemes I've ever seen. So I'm fairly sure that they are, yes
Original post by 67824930
Are abbreviations allowed? Like SAN for the sinoatrial node
Reply 24
honestly getting kinda nervous. I feel more prepared for this exam than paper 1, but there's this lingering fear that they're gonna pull the same random questions out from nowhere.

and if I DARE see a 6 marker on NPP and plant biomass, the bridge is where I'm heading.
Reply 25
Is the notes on the physics and maths tutor website on topic 9 about the kidney enough detail to know? I don’t understand my notes at all but I kinda understand the notes on there just don’t know if they’re too simplified
Hey everyone :smile: How did you all find the exam?

A-level Biology

Reply 27
anyone else think they dont give us enough time
Reply 28
Original post by fegbird
anyone else think they dont give us enough time

Yes 😭
Reply 29
How was it y'all?
I’m gonna cry why was there so much application xxx
Reply 31
I literally had 15 mins to do the 2 6 markers and I thought I was good for time 💀💀
I thought it was okay but didn’t have time to do the 6 markers very well
Reply 33
What did everyone get for beats per minute, I got 70 but that seems a bit too normal for an abnormal heart rate. My Oxford friend got 48 bpm
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 34
I ran out of time, missed so many marks as a result, only 90 mark but the longest of questions, especially application… literally just reading the questions took up most of the time, I’m so worried now on how I did 😭
Reply 35
Original post by Possiblyme
What did everyone get for beats per minute, I got 70 but that seems a bit too normal for an abnormal heart rate. My Oxford friend got 48 bpm

I got 71
that was so bad guysss defo got a C
Reply 37
That was the worst test I've done in my life.
IT WAS ALL APPLICATION. WTF was the egg questions ?!
Reply 38
Original post by Olivia294719
I’m gonna cry why was there so much application xxx

IKR. Heavy application throughout the paper. For so many questions I had the knowledge but couldnt make the link
Reply 39
Original post by Freya_Bea
I got 71

same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending