Original post by Ranidu
Oh you guys are legends FINALLY found the people who get me! GROOVE ON 😎

We love to see it . ❤️
Reply 62
Guys what did you find the hardest then
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 63
Original post by Possiblyme
What did everyone get for beats per minute, I got 70 but that seems a bit too normal for an abnormal heart rate. My Oxford friend got 48 bpm

the duration was 0.8s, so 60/0.8 = 75bpm
Reply 64
Original post by Pwca
Hey everyone :smile: How did you all find the exam?

A-level Biology

the exam was really good! much better than paper 1. kinda dissapointed that the 2 6 markers were on topic 3 and topic 6, bc they're usually the hardest to apply. apart from that, everything went well!
nah dw we r j kidding ****ed the paper
Original post by lena657391
i think they're bring fr ...... cant relate :smile:
Original post by soochiii
the exam was really good! much better than paper 1. kinda dissapointed that the 2 6 markers were on topic 3 and topic 6, bc they're usually the hardest to apply. apart from that, everything went well!

wdym? Topic 6 isn’t in paper 2
Reply 67

I got a duration of 8.6, I hope they're a little lenient with that but likelihood is that they won't be
Reply 68
I think personally I found the seed-bank question the hardest, I tired to talk about how the government would put more effort into conserving the highest economic valued plants because of money but then I read it back and it was the stupidest thing I've ever wrote in my life because it just sounds like im repeating myself.
Original post by Ranidu
Guys what did you find the hardest then
Reply 69

noooooo i got 60/0.84 = 71bpm
Reply 70
Original post by Olivia294719
I can’t tell if u guys r being sarcastic praying u r xx

It’s the same person with multiple accounts trolling here
Reply 71

Sameeeeee
Reply 72
Bro I wish I had more time I barely answered some questions... The 6 markers I didn't even have time to think I just wrote down random **** that had nothing to do with Biology. But honestly I don't think it was the WORST paper.
Reply 73

I wanna cry cause I literally got that first but then I changed it to 90 kill me now.
Reply 74
Original post by Lemonpie36
What ungodly being possessed edexcel to put that much information for the seed bank study question there was no need for that at all

No frrrrr. I didn't even have time to read the qs properly and when I finally realized it was talking about seed banks I just started saying some random **** about exsitu conservation and its advantages lmfao.
Reply 75
Original post by pwca

edexcel a-level biology b paper 2 (9bi0 02) | 16th june 2023 [exam chat]

welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

general information
date/time: 16th june/ am
1h 45m

where is the poll???
Reply 76
Original post by tscarlett
I would do it a million times again had 30 minutes extra at the end, I slayed every single question i’m SO HAPPY WITH THAT!!! I’m going to kiss whoever made the paper fr, so glad i’ve found my PEOPLE WOOOO!!!

Original post by d00r
What did u guys write for the second inheritance question (fully colourblind). Was it caused by recessive allelle found on both X and Y chromosome?

Yeah I literally said it was a sex-linked disease and because the mom was a carrier the male will inherit it since he has to inherit one X chromosome from his mother only.
Reply 77
Original post by Minminwun
I ran out of time, missed so many marks as a result, only 90 mark but the longest of questions, especially application… literally just reading the questions took up most of the time, I’m so worried now on how I did 😭

BRO srsly the time was the only issue with this paper. Questions weren't even that hard. There were so many 3 markers I left unanswered.
Original post by sylkiebot
where is the poll???

The poll is now there!!!
Reply 79
Any predictions on what the topics will paper 3 focus on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending