The Student Room Group

PAT 2023 / for 2024 entry forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proective1233
how do you think you did on the PAT?

Almost definitely 80+; high 80s or low 90s if I am lucky
Original post by Scarlett19199
Just got my rejection from Worcester guys!! 🤘😜🕺💖👌expected tho tbf

Sorry to hear that. I've been rejected for PhysPhil!
...Second time around as well. I've bootstrapped my A-levels through a bunch of rough circumstances, got the A*s in the bag, smashed the PAT, or so I thought, and still not even made it through to interview! I'm confused and kinda wondering whether half my PAT paper got lost in the post haha, but it is what it is.
There are a lot of people on the Oxford threads and the spreadsheet sharing their invites, but I know there must be a lot more people who haven't been invited who are keeping quiet. To all those people, well done for trying. It's tough and it hurts, but you're not alone.
To all the people who have been invited for interview, congratulations. Don't forget that your dream coming true is another person's dream dying. Be grateful to be living the dream of so many people who didn't quite make it.
Anyways, see y'all at postgrad!! 😀
Reply 102
Original post by AnnieBlue:)
...Second time around as well. I've bootstrapped my A-levels through a bunch of rough circumstances, got the A*s in the bag, smashed the PAT, or so I thought, and still not even made it through to interview! I'm confused and kinda wondering whether half my PAT paper got lost in the post haha, but it is what it is.
There are a lot of people on the Oxford threads and the spreadsheet sharing their invites, but I know there must be a lot more people who haven't been invited who are keeping quiet. To all those people, well done for trying. It's tough and it hurts, but you're not alone.
To all the people who have been invited for interview, congratulations. Don't forget that your dream coming true is another person's dream dying. Be grateful to be living the dream of so many people who didn't quite make it.

Sorry to hear that. I was considering maybe reapplying next year if I get rejected. This changed my mind.
Reply 103
Has anyone heard from balliol for physics yet?
Hi, for those invited, do you have to use the physical whiteboard or the digital whiteboard?
Original post by UniqueYou
Anyone who applies for material science get the interview offer?

Got an interview at trinity. Do you get one?
Original post by rycl1234
Got an invite from queens yesterday

You doing material science?
Reply 107
Original post by notashraf

You doing material science?

Nope
Got interview from balliol i think i got in 50s for pat
Original post by AnnieBlue:)

Wdym u got rejected twice

I got one at balliol 🔝🔛

Not yet. Still waiting
Reply 112
Original post by Ilikebuttcheeks
Got interview from balliol i think i got in 50s for pat

Hey there my friend, I also received an interview from balliol ! What are you doing to prepare for this prosperous proposition ?
Original post by Pussio69
Hey there my friend, I also received an interview from balliol ! What are you doing to prepare for this prosperous proposition ?

I shall undertake intensive study to prepare for my interview

yes! do you have any dates information?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending