The Student Room Group

Durham vs Exeter - I can't decide!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Original post by hulking-marking
Hey guys, just got my offer from Durham yesterday to do Natural Sciences and I can't decide whether to go to Durham or Exeter?! I have been to Exeter and love the course; it's significantly better than Durham's in my opinion, BUT, I do like the collegiate system in Durham a-lot. I have booked an open day so I can visit Durham again and in terms of the location and how long it takes to get to either uni I'm not fussed at all. Does anybody have some insight to the social life in either place? I'm big on drinking but not necessarily going clubbing every night and taking hard drugs. In terms of offers, Exeter is AAA and Durham is A*AA but I'm not so worried about grades, more about what my time will be like at the uni!
Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

Heyy sorry I don’t have much advice on this but I just wanted to say congrats on your offers! Would you mind me asking what your GCSEs and Predicteds were?
Original post by Anonymous37296
Heyy sorry I don’t have much advice on this but I just wanted to say congrats on your offers! Would you mind me asking what your GCSEs and Predicteds were?

9999988887. 4 a stars

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending