The Student Room Group

X Factor 2010 MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
black eyed peas used to be good until they started going techno
Original post by Unknown?
Those dancers look a little like they are out of tron.

Lol I'm not the only one that thought that. They probably were. Y'know extras from Tron or something
I want those 5 minutes back. :mad:
When you count add breaks and recaps of last nights show, there must be like 20 minutes of new material in this episode. Ahhh, just tell us who's going!
B.E.P. were poor the whole performaced seemed tired, and what was up with their dancing. Fergie was looking like SEX ON LEGS:sexface:
Reply 3445
Didnt Will I Am say Cher ****ed up in the auditions though??? Didnt seem as though he liked her back then, and I was surprised he supported Cheryl to put her through because it seemed he liked other singers more.....
Original post by Nayred
This music is absolutely awful. It sounds like it was made in 3 hours by a college student.

What? Eh? Who told you??!! :ninja:
JLSSSSSSSS! :ahee:
Reply 3448
Original post by skyhigh!
Whaaaaaa is going on

your sig is too funny lol! i have to watch it every time. loveeeee four lions :laugh:
Reply 3449
lol @ black eyed peas.
I can't fathom how they're going to fill another 25 minutes :dontknow:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
that was er interesting

The word you were looking for is horrendous. :tongue:
Reply 3452
Awww, it's a shame because BEP could be so much better than that, but hey - everyone thinks they're rubbish now :sad:

Glee were AWESOME! (Shame they only did one song...)
I must say,that was a bit disappointing.

The Black Eyed Peas can surely do better?
I liked that BEP song, but only because I can play it to annoy the neighbours who wake me up by having sex every ****ing morning and then they shout at their baby for an hour or two before work...
I can't quite believe a) how bad that new BEP song is and b) how bad they are live! Good lordy
WTF black eyed peas =/
Why is there a new "Now! Christmas" every year - it has the same 20 year old songs on each year so who the hell buys it?
Apparently the Glee performance was pre-recorded yesterday :holmes:
Original post by Student2806

Original post by Student2806
I can't fathom how they're going to fill another 25 minutes :dontknow:

I reckon they'll let Mary sing the show out once she's gone.

Quick Reply

Latest