The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2024

:woo:

Anyone planning to watch? :biggrin: post what you think of each episode below :thumbsup:
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

fishcake crumble :puke:
Reply 2
I mean the only reasons to keep that project manager is that he will make better TV than the quiet guy.
Love this show
That first episode was so shambolic - I can't believe the pm stayed, me and my whole family were so outraged that the other guy went
Reply 4
Original post by Scotney
I mean the only reasons to keep that project manager is that he will make better TV than the quiet guy.

Maybe he liked his business plan.

The PM was a moron.
Reply 5
Original post by Chronoscope
fishcake crumble :puke:

This was excellent!

The worst food error I think.
Reply 6
Original post by Scotney

I was wondering this. Has Lord Sugar 'crumbled' and is he thinking of viewing figures...

He does make stupid decisions sometimes.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Cote1
This was excellent!

The worst food error I think.

Looking forward to this weeks
Mini cheesecakes will be interesting :rofl:
more cooking :biggrin:
(edited 2 months ago)
I swear there was more 'urgency' in previous years for the buying and selling task :hmmmm:

Spoiler

Reply 9
I swear there was more 'urgency' in previous years for the buying and selling task :hmmmm:

Spoiler

I thought the wrong person went.

What does everyone else think?
Jersey was a good location for this task.
Reply 11
Tre was pretty good in the latest episode. Flo or Fleur moved over, freeing up the woman with blonde hair...what is her name..to be an excellent negotiator. This task suited her.
Original post by Cote1
Tre was pretty good in the latest episode. Flo or Fleur moved over, freeing up the woman with blonde hair...what is her name..to be an excellent negotiator. This task suited her.
Virdi's good manners saved him in the board room.She was hopeless but that video and logo were rubbish
Just caught up :yep: was a rather good episode this week
I think some of them actually demonstrated brain cells in this episode! :congrats:
Reply 14
Original post by Scotney
Virdi's good manners saved him in the board room.She was hopeless but that video and logo were rubbish

Dreadful video. The other was poor too.
Does anyone else think they weren't as harsh in the interviews compared to previous years? :teeth: :hmmmm:
Does anyone else think they weren't as harsh in the interviews compared to previous years? :teeth: :hmmmm:

I think all the interviewers are getting older and now retired but also maybe less inclined to be seen as bullying candidates as the world of business has moved on a little in that respect.Claude is now known to the viewers as not being a really scary man so that has also burst the illusion.The candidates used to come out in tears in other years .
I don't know why they fired Paul. It felt like a dragons den moment wanting a big slice of the existing business he built up. Not a fair deal and being greedy in my opinion.
Original post by Kutie Karen
I don't know why they fired Paul. It felt like a dragons den moment wanting a big slice of the existing business he built up. Not a fair deal and being greedy in my opinion.

Yesss it definitely felt like dragons den
Who do people think will win?I think it will be Phil as he must have a great business to escape so many losses.

Quick Reply

Latest