The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

do your teachers not have it?
Im pooing my pants over getting the results omg!!!
Reply 222
I got an A (138/150) up from a B so i am very very happy :smile:
Ive gone from 104 C to 143 A( gd times)
i dont know my UMS ffs cos i was away, but i know i got an A, better than a C eh? :h:
JordanCarroll
i dont know my UMS ffs cos i was away, but i know i got an A, better than a C eh? :h:

nice one:biggrin:
Reply 226
E (was very ill before and during, told to do it as a mock- silly teachers) to an A :smile:, so i'm tres happy!
from 104/150
to
148/150 :smile:
Reply 228
paper anyone?
Reply 229
anyone got the paper seriosuly? rep available
Can someone please link me to the paper for f322 june 2009 please? I know a lot of us would really appreciate it.
could anyone tell me whether they found the jan paper and harder then the june one of vice versa, becuase im taking it again in june becuase when i took it before i was sick so i got a C. for bio and physics i only need lower then a C in the final exam to get an A overall, but because of my C in my chem unit 2 exam it dragged me down.

im studying hard for my A2 chem (if i get an A the AS grade wont effect me ) but my teacher told me to take unit 2 AS again, he said it wouldent require much revision, and would ,based on the exams so far not be far from what the books teaches, and he said that it is a great way of getting more ums (said i should aim for 90%ums which is 135/150) which would make it tons more easier on my A2 exam (i'll be in the same situation as bio/physics)

so would you say the jan one was easier/harder or about the same the only difference being the revision, my friend said he only used the gcp revision guide (which i used to get my A in unit 1) and he got 127/150 :smile:

btw most of the students i talked to who took it took max 4 days of revision (its chem so its less knowledge based then bio) and said the green chemistry took the majority of the revision time, if i do in total around 8 days revision 4 days to finish it 2 recap and 2 doing exam papers questions would that be enough, i didnt do the jan one so would i be right in thinkin that if i could get 90% raw marks on both the june and jan past papers in unit 2 ,i'll pretty much be ready to get an A in this june retake? (i want more ums so i can be "safe" to get an A, im always like that thinkin of worse case possible)cus it doesnt appear to change much in difficulty and there are no strech the challenge questions in it (thats what the spec says, for A2 it says "students must finish all questions and attempt stretch the challenge questions", while for AS it says "students must finish all questions"
Reply 232
Yeh the June 2009 F321 and F322 papers can be found on the OCR website.

PLEASE SEE THE LINKS BELOW:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09_jun/ocr_41464_pp_09_jun_gce_f321_01.pdf - F321

http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09_jun/ocr_41465_pp_09_jun_gce_f322_01.pdf - f322
Reply 233
HAS ANYONE GOT THE PAPER AND OR MARK SCHEME FOR F322 JUNE 2010 YET?
Yes Please Yes Please Yes Please Yes Please Yes Pleaseeeeee.

Really Need The Unofficial Mark Scheme Asap!
AndyRoy
HAS ANYONE GOT THE PAPER AND OR MARK SCHEME FOR F322 JUNE 2010 YET?

YES PLEASEEEE ANYONE?!? Will be reallly really appreciated!

Latest

Trending

Trending