The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

????????

I'm trying to be helpfull and find an old post, but when I go to the bit that says show all posts by this user it'll only let me see the first page with the 25 most recent posts? I wanted to find one from months back. can anyone tell me if this always happens, or if there are any ways to get around this?
ditzy blonde
I'm trying to be helpfull and find an old post, but when I go to the bit that says show all posts by this user it'll only let me see the first page with the 25 most recent posts? I wanted to find one from months back. can anyone tell me if this always happens, or if there are any ways to get around this?

I've had the same problem ever since I've joined :frown:
Reply 2
try adding &page=2 to the end of the url in the address bar.
Reply 3
Yep, i think its a bug in the system
Reply 4
Yep, i think its a bug in the system

are you still ont he quest to post 500 in a day?
Reply 5
loftx
try adding &page=2 to the end of the url in the address bar.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that fixes it.
Reply 6
elpaw
are you still ont he quest to post 500 in a day?

No, I fked up today, the subforums is making psoters stay, and am only reached 200+ today.
Reply 7
No, I fked up today, the subforums is making psoters stay, and am only reached 200+ today.

Why would you want to post 500 in a day?
Reply 8
Sire

To reach 5000 posts before White. Before new years day
Reply 9
Sire

I also believe it is also a bet (a sportsmans bet)
Reply 10
I also believe it is also a bet (a sportsmans bet)

I see. Perhaps I should find a bit more time hehehe. Nah you're safe, I have too many things to get ready before February. Good luck with it. Whitey can be beaten, but not too likely :wink:
Reply 11
Sire
I see. Perhaps I should find a bit more time hehehe. Nah you're safe, I have too many things to get ready before February. Good luck with it. Whitey can be beaten, but not too likely :wink:

Ohh a challenge. Why are you so busy now? Come join us Sire.
Reply 12
Ohh a challenge. Why are you so busy now? Come join us Sire.

well firstly, I'm too far back. secondly, I've got jack all time. I only came home to get a shower and iron a uniform before heading back to work. Just thought I'd see what you poms were up to today lol
Reply 13
Sire
well firstly, I'm too far back. secondly, I've got jack all time. I only came home to get a shower and iron a uniform before heading back to work. Just thought I'd see what you poms were up to today lol

Ahh I see. Well not much really, just debating life and death. Whether God exists. What to do on New years day. The usual teenage dilemmas.

Latest

Trending

Trending