The Student Room Group
l2lad
any into there rnb or hip hop do let me know and also give feedback on the nastiest clubs to go 2!!!!! HOLAAAAA

MTwo on thursday nights!!
Reply 2
MissInnocence
MTwo on thursday nights!!

cheers sweetheart
Reply 3
Double vision Man met union Friday nights!!!!!! Everyone hu likes cheese goes to the BOP on fridays, everyone who likes rnb goes to DV!
BAEconyr3
Double vision Man met union Friday nights!!!!!! Everyone hu likes cheese goes to the BOP on fridays, everyone who likes rnb goes to DV!

yea double vision is a popular night!
Reply 5
m2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the way..
pretty much the only club I go.. lol
i went to tiger tiger once too....it was okay the night we went on (might have been a tuesday,cant remember) ....

have also been to Papparazi once before, one of their nights is pretty decent for hip hop/rnb people
Reply 7
MissInnocence
i went to tiger tiger once too....it was okay the night we went on (might have been a tuesday,cant remember) ....

have also been to Papparazi once before, one of their nights is pretty decent for hip hop/rnb people

ye i heard tiger tiger is really good but papparazi is suppose to be really hard club to get into
l2lad
ye i heard tiger tiger is really good but papparazi is suppose to be really hard club to get into

i had no problem, the bouncers were actually quite friendly to us
Reply 9
l2lad

no no no, if i got in anyone can! helps if you are a half naked girl but they arent the worst club for turning people away. Mtwo is far worse, but if you like R&b and are a sharp dresser you would probably love it!
Reply 10
princessa
no no no, if i got in anyone can! helps if you are a half naked girl but they arent the worst club for turning people away. Mtwo is far worse, but if you like R&b and are a sharp dresser you would probably love it!

well i dnt like to wear shirts wid shoes am more of a blazer wid jeans on
yea im quite surprised when people say these clubs are hard to get into. i got into all of them without being ID'd when i was 16/17...! doesnt say alot for the "ID them if they dont look over 21" rule cuz i really dnt think i looked 21 back then
l2lad
well i dnt like to wear shirts wid shoes am more of a blazer wid jeans on

some guys can pull that off sooo well!!
Reply 13
MissInnocence
some guys can pull that off sooo well!!

ye as long as you dnt wear burberry or paul n shark

Latest

Trending

Trending