The Student Room Group

What Music do you listen to? ♥

Hi guys!! I'm looking for some online friends around my age and what better ways to look for people than in Student Room (yipee!).

I mostly bond over music and other stuff.
So what music do you listen to? What artists? Maybe I'll have a listen to your favourite song! And if you feel comfortable with doing so, drop your age!

My interests:
I listen to a good variety:
- Soul/RnB/Old school
- Kpop/KRnB
- Opera (...)
- Drill/Rap
- Afrobeats/Amapiano (Cause I'm African...)

10 of my Main Artists atm:
- DEAN
- GEMINI
- Ethan Low
- Laufey
- Wave 2 Earth
- Jenevieve
- Alina Baraz
- No Guidnce
- BIBI
- youra
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

I listen to K-pop / One direction + Solo's

I recommend listening to girls by nature
Original post by jisvngxstay
I listen to K-pop / One direction + Solo's

I recommend listening to girls by nature

I love girls!! And that's super cool that you listen to Kpop. One Direction gives me nostalgia...
I love Ethan low!!!
Rn I'm going back in time and listening to just the way you are by Bruno mars on repeat.
But generally I listen to lil skies, Gracie Abrams, The kid laroi,(cant think of any one like generally l forgot)
But song wise -
DWLLRS- driving
Lil skies, lil tecca, The kid laroi- this my life
Dont go-justin Bieber and don toliver
Burn-juice wrld
Gracie abrams- where do we go now/405/ I miss U im sorry/ i know it wont work
D4vd- worthless, and few others I forgot
Lil skies- ok 4 now, breathe
The kid laroi- new album.
Krooked kings- wish we could be friends.
Original post by M.Sturniolo.
I love Ethan low!!!
Rn I'm going back in time and listening to just the way you are by Bruno mars on repeat.
But generally I listen to lil skies, Gracie Abrams, The kid laroi,(cant think of any one like generally l forgot)
But song wise -
DWLLRS- driving
Lil skies, lil tecca, The kid laroi- this my life
Dont go-justin Bieber and don toliver
Burn-juice wrld
Gracie abrams- where do we go now/405/ I miss U im sorry/ i know it wont work
D4vd- worthless, and few others I forgot
Lil skies- ok 4 now, breathe
The kid laroi- new album.
Krooked kings- wish we could be friends.

He’s so good right!! And his new song is so good!!
I love Gracie Abrams and D4vd and The kid Laroi!! I will listen to the ones I haven’t listened to and give a good rating 💯💯
Hiya. I mainly listen to J-pop/J-rock, but also some k-pop and stuff like Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic.
Rn my favourite artist is Vaundy, and my favourite songs change around a lot, but rn its Hanauranai by vaundy, and Koshaberi Biyori by FantasticYouth.
Reply 6
Original post by What_Wait_A_Min
Hi guys!! I'm looking for some online friends around my age and what better ways to look for people than in Student Room (yipee!).

So what music do you listen to? What artists? Maybe I'll have a listen to your favourite song! And if you feel comfortable with doing so, drop your age!

My interests:
- Soul/RnB/Old school
- Kpop/KRnB
- Opera (...)
- Drill/Rap

- DEAN
- GEMINI
- Ethan Low
- Laufey
- Wave 2 Earth
- Jenevieve
- Alina Baraz
- No Guidnce
- BIBI
- youra

I listen to Spanish, k-pop(idk what they’re saying though😂), rap (sometimes), pop(Tate McRae Sabrina carpenter, the obvious ones😊)

My interests:
- Soul/RnB/Old school
- Kpop/KRnB
- Opera (...)
- Drill/Rap

- DEAN
- GEMINI
- Ethan Low
- Laufey
- Wave 2 Earth
- Jenevieve
- Alina Baraz
- No Guidnce
- BIBI
- youra
omg I love laufey!!!
Original post by Nickname二
Hiya. I mainly listen to J-pop/J-rock, but also some k-pop and stuff like Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic.
Rn my favourite artist is Vaundy, and my favourite songs change around a lot, but rn its Hanauranai by vaundy, and Koshaberi Biyori by FantasticYouth.

Interesting!! I occasionally listen to J-pop too, I’ll make a playlist of songs everyone likes so I can listen too!!
Original post by Corazon_
I listen to Spanish, k-pop(idk what they’re saying though😂), rap (sometimes), pop(Tate McRae Sabrina carpenter, the obvious ones😊)
Me too!! I love french music, and pop ofc!! What’s your favourite artist??
Original post by erin11
omg I love laufey!!!
Yipee!! She’s amazing and her songs always feel so good and relatable - its refreshing
He’s so good right!! And his new song is so good!!
I love Gracie Abrams and D4vd and The kid Laroi!! I will listen to the ones I haven’t listened to and give a good rating 💯💯
Yh ik!!
Ok cool! I had more songs but that was I could recommend bcuz i forgot.
Yh ik!!
Ok cool! I had more songs but that was I could recommend bcuz i forgot.
It’s okay loll, I listened to a few songs like Krooked Kings and DWLLRS and they were good!! it was different but good!
It’s okay loll, I listened to a few songs like Krooked Kings and DWLLRS and they were good!! it was different but good!
Oh my god that is great then!!! Yh it is a little and it's more kind of up beat in a way. But I'm glad U found them good.
Bcuz me personally i kind of find sharing my music taste etc a bit like idk How to describe it bcuz I mostly js listen to what my friends put on or if I don't like It I would say yh I don't. But I never say what i listen to. Except if my friends r listening to a song I know or am listening to then yh I would say I listen to that, other than that I keep it to myself. Bcuz I think that my music taste is quite weird/unique/random imo but also I think i might be scared of getting like judged idk.
(Sorry for waffling I apologise alot lol)
Oh my god that is great then!!! Yh it is a little and it's more kind of up beat in a way. But I'm glad U found them good.
Bcuz me personally i kind of find sharing my music taste etc a bit like idk How to describe it bcuz I mostly js listen to what my friends put on or if I don't like It I would say yh I don't. But I never say what i listen to. Except if my friends r listening to a song I know or am listening to then yh I would say I listen to that, other than that I keep it to myself. Bcuz I think that my music taste is quite weird/unique/random imo but also I think i might be scared of getting like judged idk.
(Sorry for waffling I apologise alot lol)

I understand what you mean lol!! Sometimes it’s a little awkward when they ask what song are you listening to. However, sometimes it’s just easier telling your friends what type of music you like!! If you have friends that are interested in different genres then they can accept it more!!
Thank you for sharing your music with me! yipeee
I understand what you mean lol!! Sometimes it’s a little awkward when they ask what song are you listening to. However, sometimes it’s just easier telling your friends what type of music you like!! If you have friends that are interested in different genres then they can accept it more!!
Thank you for sharing your music with me! yipeee
Ok that is great at least I know I wasnt speaking no sense. Yes I know sooo frr. Nooo not rlly for me. Its not rlly easy for me. Yh Ig so.
You're very welcome!!
Reply 16
Metal, jazz, fusion, hip-hop, synth and new wave, a lot of 80s and 90s pop, folk, fado. Whatever piques my interest at the time, really.
i'll listen to anything! atm, i'm really enjoying k-pop, idm, and experimental hip hop :]
Original post by gjd800
Metal, jazz, fusion, hip-hop, synth and new wave, a lot of 80s and 90s pop, folk, fado. Whatever piques my interest at the time, really.

OOooo, can you give me some recommendations for some new wave and jazz music please.
I listen to a lot of music but my favorite music is k-pop

Quick Reply

Latest