The Student Room Group
hey there,
yeah i'm doing chem edexcel too. . . .and i'm tensed myself about the exam :s-smilie:
try solving each and every past paper available [even thought there are only few] and learn all the mechanisms and reactions well. . . read the textbook thoroughly and a revision guide is really helpful if you have one :smile:
best of luck!
Yeah im doing this exam aswell im not sure what might come up but last years unit 2 paper was heavily based on intermolecular forces but my advice would be to just revise everything thoroughly and get your head around how they word the questions because they are a pisstake
Reply 3
T.S
OP
its gonna be so hard! i can never do unit 2 :frown:
Reply 4
The exams in 4 days from now and I'm freaking out here,hopefully its an easy exam and not a nasty one
Reply 5
There didn't seem to be many moles equations in unit 1, so I am going to assume there will be big mark titration questions in unit 2. I would also guess a lot of the green chemistry will be in it as the exam board seem to like that stuff now...
I'm hoping for lots of 'how to make a halogenoalkane' or 'methods for oxidation of alcohols' questions..

The last two past papers haven't had much on catalysts and their relation to green chemistry so that might come up.

oO and maybe equilibrium stuff will come up, that's always easy.
Reply 7
any1 has da MS 4 2010 QP(unit 2 chem)???>>>

can someone please post the unit 2 chemistry edexcel jan 210 examiner report?????????!!!!! please urgent !!!!!
Reply 9
how did you guys find the exaam?

Latest

Trending

Trending