The Student Room Group

Due to popular demand, AQA Chemistry revision notes (AS and A2).

Scroll to see replies

Casshern1456
You just got robbed!!!

wait what...

I'm lost *shrugs*

And no problem, peoples :smile:
Wow thanks! :smile:
Thankyouuuuu so much!
Reply 23
Do the links not work for anybody else? :s-smilie:

EDIT: nvm, my other laptop downloaded it
Reply 24
very much appreciated, thanks for that!
thanks for those notes, +rep
for module 2 energetics - calorimetry - example 2 (with HCL and NaOH) should it be 27.25cm^c instead of 50cm^3 being used because we add 2.25+25 together for the mass?
Reply 26
thanks for these i used them earlier got them from a different threadd but they were reallyy useful, thanks a lott :smile:))
Original post by JakeyTheSnake
Maybe you people will stop bugging me by PM now :p: These notes got me my >90% in AS chem, as well as helping my entire year and a lot of TSR'ians last year. Enjoy, because I'm sharing with you again.

AS modules 1 and 2 (3 is the ISA):
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/20/1096740/ASchemAQA.zip

A2 modules 4 and 5 (6 is the ISA):
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/20/1096740/AQAchemA2.zip

Uploaded because there's a 500KB forum limit on .zip files.

Thanks for uploading these notes THEY'RE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! lol :biggrin: I was looking for them everywhere...but I could only find the transition metal and thermodynamics ones!
Original post by Cravez
thanks for those notes, +rep
for module 2 energetics - calorimetry - example 2 (with HCL and NaOH) should it be 27.25cm^c instead of 50cm^3 being used because we add 2.25+25 together for the mass?

Both masses should be 25g? So 25+25? Not sure where you got 2.25 from, but it could just be my sleep deprived brain.

Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick
Thanks for uploading these notes THEY'RE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! lol :biggrin: I was looking for them everywhere...but I could only find the transition metal and thermodynamics ones!

No problem :smile: where'd you see the notes online, out of interest?
Both masses should be 25g? So 25+25? Not sure where you got 2.25 from, but it could just be my sleep deprived brain.

No problem :smile: where'd you see the notes online, out of interest?

Maybe here?

aqa AS and A2 revision notes and specification

:holmes:

:dontknow:

I thought he was saying he found some of *these* notes online and was looking for the rest.
Reply 31
It might be a long shot, but do you still have these because the links are down and i could do with some more revision material.
Original post by Lonely Sam
It might be a long shot, but do you still have these because the links are down and i could do with some more revision material.

Unfortunately not all on the hard drive I have at uni - I have module 2 and most of 4. Fileden should be back up soon though, it's down for maintenance, and then I will upload them somewhere else too so they should be always available.
Reply 33
It says I don't have permission to view it :/?
Reply 34
Original post by Nucleo
It says I don't have permission to view it :/?

Same for me :l
Guys/girls above: that's because Fileden are doing some maintenance to their servers...and taking much longer than they should do. I apologise. This is what happens when you choose the most budget file hosting service you can find!

I shall write them an angry email today.
Reply 36
Can anyone else upload this please? :frown:
Reply 37
Subscribing :ninja:

Thanks a lot, btw :top:
Original post by DrFantastic
You don't have permission to access /files/2007/5/20/1096740/ASchemAQA.zip on this server.

Any help guys?

I got that too :s-smilie:
Perhaps download winRAR or whatever the software is in the OP
Reply 39
Original post by DrFantastic
You don't have permission to access /files/2007/5/20/1096740/ASchemAQA.zip on this server.

Any help guys?
Original post by This Honest
I got that too :s-smilie:
Perhaps download winRAR or whatever the software is in the OP

Guys, the OP's already said that the site is having maintenance (see below). Give it some time :yep:

Guys/girls above: that's because Fileden are doing some maintenance to their servers...and taking much longer than they should do. I apologise. This is what happens when you choose the most budget file hosting service you can find!

I shall write them an angry email today.

Quick Reply

Latest