The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Man this Accenture stuff looks complicated, I reckon I'd need A2 Economics at least to be considered
Original post by JCC-MGS
Man this Accenture stuff looks complicated, I reckon I'd need A2 Economics at least to be considered

You are an upper sixth-former with a genuine interest in business and technology. In addition, you’re predicted to get 340 or more UCAS points at A-level or equivalent (or five Bs in Scottish Highers). You have a mature and confident approach and you’re prepared to live wherever in the UK your project is located. If we assign you to a project outside London we’ll arrange your accommodation for you - usually in a flat or hotel with other people on your project. However, you’ll still need to organise your own accommodation base in London (which your relocation money will help you with).

Thats the only requirement man. You wont exactly be meddling with Exchange Rates on day-to-day business. Just menial tasks really...I know someone doing it, I can find out whether you'd be disadvantaged or not?
Original post by -Illmatic-
You are an upper sixth-former with a genuine interest in business and technology. In addition, you’re predicted to get 340 or more UCAS points at A-level or equivalent (or five Bs in Scottish Highers). You have a mature and confident approach and you’re prepared to live wherever in the UK your project is located. If we assign you to a project outside London we’ll arrange your accommodation for you - usually in a flat or hotel with other people on your project. However, you’ll still need to organise your own accommodation base in London (which your relocation money will help you with).

Thats the only requirement man. You wont exactly be meddling with Exchange Rates on day-to-day business. Just menial tasks really...I know someone doing it, I can find out whether you'd be disadvantaged or not?

Hey do you know where to find this? Can't find it in the web??? :confused:

Nah man it's cool, I fail on the first sentence cause I have no real interest whatsoever in business or technology :lol: Poundland job soon come
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Hey do you know where to find this? Can't find it in the web??? :confused:

Accenture Horizon google it :wink:

its 2:30 and I just cant be ****ed to hyperlink lol
Original post by JCC-MGS
Nah man it's cool, I fail on the first sentence cause I have no real interest whatsoever in business or technology :lol: Poundland job soon come

Fair play. Offered you 18k, nuff gyal and working across the UK and you want Poundland:emo:

lol
Reply 206
What do you guys think of Tribe?

6f-pzi8n8Gc
Fair play. Offered you 18k, nuff gyal and working across the UK and you want Poundland:emo:

lol

Loool nah I'd fill it out but I seriously dunno what I want to say for any of the sections
Accenture Horizon google it :wink:

its 2:30 and I just cant be ****ed to hyperlink lol

Right found it- tbf they could have made it easier to find :colondollar:

You revising, downloading......?
Places to avoid if you can when working: Poundland, Sports direct, Primark, 99p shop
Original post by m0man
What do you guys think of Tribe?

6f-pzi8n8Gc

If anyone says they don't like Tribe they will be
Original post by JCC-MGS
Loool nah I'd fill it out but I seriously dunno what I want to say for any of the sections

would've given u a template still, but then again, would be hard to portray interest when they call u for interview...but, you could learn more about them
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Right found it- tbf they could have made it easier to find :colondollar:

You revising, downloading......?

nah. just doing nuttin.

why am I awake?
Night x
Night x

Yeah I'ma book too I think, I'm knackered. Bless
What do you guys think?

well boys and gyal, I'm out.

don't miss me too much, I'll probs be online at some point anyway no doubt

SAFETY

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 216
Original post by Arturo Bandini

SAFETY

where are you going?
Original post by Lizzzle
where are you going?

motherland innit
Reply 218
motherland innit

Ohhhhh yeahh with your mum!
Have funn, enjoy itt <3333
Reply 219

SAFETY

Man pretending to have a life in this thread

But this is Hip-Hop society, and so, I have an associated question...

To what extent does this society hate Soulja Boy, and hence, why you hatin?

Latest