Original post by kaylafrances
same

empty your inbox

my inbox isnt full
Original post by def-JAM-fuzion
my inbox isnt full

oh lol i need to empty mine too high
Original post by JCC-MGS
What people thinkin bout Frank Ocean comin out? I rate him tbh thought the blog post he did was well-written as well would like to see a short story collection or suttin from him

It was beautifully written tbh. I still respect him...
Original post by JCC-MGS
****in hell this house party I'm organising is getting out of hand and I only made the event invite an hour ago, can confirm my house will be ransacked

dont lie its only u thats attending
Reply 4844
You can stream and download Childish Gambino's new mixtape here, I know someone here likes Childish Gambino.

And I'll still listen to Frank Ocean, he makes good tunes.
Original post by Deshi
You can stream and download Childish Gambino's new mixtape here, I know someone here likes Childish Gambino.

And I'll still listen to Frank Ocean, he makes good tunes.

already one step ahead of ya boy
Reply 4846
Original post by kaylafrances
already one step ahead of ya boy

What did you think of it? Will have to give it a listen tomorrow.
can i come to ur house partY?
People tellin' me to be more sociable. So now I have to start texting people. **** people. I wanna take my eye out when I here there fake ****. What is the deal with "looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool". Why so many o's? Is one or even two not enough? And why do you have to use that **** in every reply. Talk how you actually talk. Not like a ****ing piece of **** moron.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by bramz19
Is he?

Him being gay fits right in with his music, fits like a dream. He writes so honestly and clearly, without pretension, in terms of his lyrics and that letter. I'm fairly ambivalent about the fact that he's gay, but I appreciate how it contributes to his music, which is in itself a reflection of him as a person and his experiences. After reading that letter, I was slightly uplifted.

My overall attitude to gays is: cool, just keep it to yourself. I'm slightly homophobic in that way, and generally the idea of homosexuality makes me a bit squeamish. But if a dude is gay, he's gay, and I'm not too fussed. If a mild homophobe like me feels slightly uplifted by the manner in which he came out, then I don't see what people can hate about it, nor how they could abuse him for coming out.

Actually you're probs right.
**** nearly everyone I'm friends with on facebook.
Original post by worker13
People tellin' me to be more sociable. So now I have to start texting people. **** people. I wanna take my eye out when I here there fake ****. What is the deal with "looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool". Why so many o's? Is one or even two not enough? And why do you have to use that **** in every reply. Talk how you actually talk. Not like a ****ing piece of **** moron.

Gets nail, gets head, and bangs that rusty nail right in the ****ing skull.
Original post by Deshi
What did you think of it? Will have to give it a listen tomorrow.

silk pillow, unnecessary, shoulda known and black faces are my favourite tracks so far, although i heard the first three about a week ago
(edited 11 years ago)
Nothing but love for my TSR nukkaz, no Frank Ocean.
Original post by JCC-MGS
****in hell this house party I'm organising is getting out of hand and I only made the event invite an hour ago, can confirm my house will be ransacked

I be waiting bredda mayne.
What do you guys think of Omar Linx?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by So Instinct
What do you guys think of Omar Linx?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I've only heard Little Moment..and I like it.
Original post by -Illmatic-
I've only heard Little Moment..and I like it.

He has 3 mixtapes out, go check them out. I pretty much like everything he has released. Best mixtapes I've heard for a while.
City of Ommz being one of the obvious songs to listen to.
Original post by So Instinct
He has 3 mixtapes out, go check them out. I pretty much like everything he has released. Best mixtapes I've heard for a while.
City of Ommz being one of the obvious songs to listen to.

Safe bruh
Did a quick search and it seems like nobody has mentioned Omar Linx here. He's been slept on.
so Ill drop some songs also it's non copyrighted music so you guys can download the mixtapes for free at Datpiff and a few other places.
I've had pretty much all his songs on repeat for months, his deep ones are the best.

[video="youtube;KsJxud0TwgU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsJxud0TwgU[/video]

[video="youtube;viqgkEwgC6Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viqgkEwgC6Q[/video]

[video="youtube;1uVRxHVvY1E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uVRxHVvY1E[/video]

Latest