The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by Liquid Swordsman
I've only seen Immortal Technique, who was sick

Was he quite full on? I can imagine he was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Was he quite full on? I can imagine he was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah he was
Reply 7982
[video="youtube;F4EHKAd6jsM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EHKAd6jsM[/video]

One of my favourite rappers and has been for years.
Reply 7983
Big Narstie always looks like he might die at any moment =/

That new A$AP Ferg Shabba remix with Shabba Ranks/Migos/Busta doe!!!

kinda hyped for the busta/q-tip tape coming out aaah
Original post by Ggmu!
[video="youtube;F4EHKAd6jsM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EHKAd6jsM[/video]

One of my favourite rappers and has been for years.

the production on this tapeeeeeeeeeeee
Anyone listen to chopped and screwed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7986
Original post by -Illmatic-
the production on this tapeeeeeeeeeeee

Alchemist is something else. One of the most underrated producers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn Kanye had absolutely lost it, I can't believe people will still defend this guy.

[video="youtube;6WpMY4L_iAs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpMY4L_iAs&sns=tw[/video]
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

this guy is an absolute ****
Reply 7989
Lol Kanye is a dick. I kind of get it but he's obsessive and it looks desperate. Charlamange is the man though, says everything the common person would say lol.

And been listening to XXX and **** danny brown is becoming one of my favorite rappers quite fast.

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing hate Kanye West. Used to love, and still do really, his older music before he became an arrogant prick.
Original post by Dopamine Dreams
****ing hate Kanye West. Used to love, and still do really, his older music before he became an arrogant prick.

Yeah Kanye has become some massive prick and he feels he has to prove to the world he's a genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but it's been bugging me for AAGGESSS.

Who's the person that says the little tag line "motha/mugga on the beat" before a load of the songs (apologies if what I wrote is poles away from what is actually said). An example is Kid Ink's song - Show me.

I always thought it was Tyga but then I don't even know anymore. And is it a slogan or a record label? Like how Rick Ross says his "maybach music" thing.
Reply 7993
Original post by stargirl63
I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but it's been bugging me for AAGGESSS.

Who's the person that says the little tag line "motha/mugga on the beat" before a load of the songs (apologies if what I wrote is poles away from what is actually said). An example is Kid Ink's song - Show me.

I always thought it was Tyga but then I don't even know anymore. And is it a slogan or a record label? Like how Rick Ross says his "maybach music" thing.

"Mustard on the beat" = DJ Mustard = #GoogleIsYourFriendB
Reply 7994
I dunno, my respect for Kanye has kinda been restored with these interviews for some reason
Original post by Kruz
Damn Kanye had absolutely lost it, I can't believe people will still defend this guy.

[video="youtube;6WpMY4L_iAs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpMY4L_iAs&sns=tw[/video]

Everyone already knows Kanye is a narcissistic *******.

Hating music because of the musician is ridiculous. Claude Debussy was an *******, but does that detract from Clair de Lune?
Original post by Yawn11
"Mustard on the beat" = DJ Mustard = #GoogleIsYourFriendB

I genuinely didn't believe you and did a quick Google search thinking you were having me on lol!

Thank you!
Has anyone listened to Blue Chips 2 by Action Bronson lovely mixtape.
Reply 7998
Original post by Kruz
Has anyone listened to Blue Chips 2 by Action Bronson lovely mixtape.

Heard a couple of there. I like his ear for a really good beat. Most rappers don't have that.

On a side note: new school > old school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Heard a couple of there. I like his ear for a really good beat. Most rappers don't have that.

On a side note: new school > old school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea couple good beats man I particularly like "It Concerns Me" the beat is :sogood:

Latest