The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 419
i hear ya and i agree your case does seem to have a race element to it........if i was you, id make a complaint...if your case doesnt warrant one, i dont know what does

you think they do **** about a complaint? wouldn't do **** all
Reply 1781
bored

dont know if i should start my reading for tomorrow or sleep
Original post by defuzion
bored

dont know if i should start my reading for tomorrow or sleep

start your reading fam
go to bed cuz
Original post by Arturo Bandini
go to bed cuz

this some devil vs angel ting?...angels always prevail :tongue:
Vybz is unbanned guys
Reply 1786
did some readnig, took a break.. made a timetable.. dno if i can stick by it tho

^ where does wa.nking fit into all that?
did some readnig, took a break.. made a timetable.. dno if i can stick by it tho

Good luck brah.
Original post by Say_no_more
^ where does wa.nking fit into all that?

The white gaps.
Reply 1790
& Sat/Sun all day
do you have any other hobbies babe?
Reply 1792
Original post by kaylafrances
do you have any other hobbies babe?

basketball, boxing, hip hop, masturbation, uni, fifa, cod, girls, and getting high = my life
Reply 1793
who the **** actually sticks to their timetable....
Reply 1794
rza from wu tang said the key to success was organization
basketball, boxing, hip hop, masturbation, uni, fifa, cod, girls, and getting high = my life

how tall are you?
With regards to my stance on police officers, its really quite mixed. On the hand, I feel that our police officers are a great credit to our society and there are some genuinely nice police officers who work tirelessly for the safety of their respective communities. I know a lot of people who don’t particularly like police officers because they feel that they are unfairly treated by them; I for one have never been stopped by a police officer so i cant really empathise with the whole argument of institutionalised racism. It’d be quite naive to say institutionalised rasicm doesn’t exist because it does. There is a deep-rooted mentality within the police force and you’ll undoubtedly see the few who abuse their positions of power, just like an incompetent teacher would do, or a politician etc...its a natural occurrence in society. Within the police force, its extremely hard to prove that it exists and harder to eradicate it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1797
what does everyone think of triple beam dreams. nas went in on that imo
Reply 1798
Original post by kaylafrances
how tall are you?

just under six ft..y
Original post by -Illmatic-
With regards to my stance on police officers, its really quite mixed. On the hand, I feel that our police officers are a great credit to our society and there are some genuinely nice police officers who work tirelessly for the safety of their respective communities. I know a lot of people who don’t particularly like police officers because they feel that they are unfairly treated by them; I for one have never been stopped by a police officer so i cant really empathise with the whole argument of institutionalised racism. It’d be quite naive to say institutionalised rasicm doesn’t exist because it does. There is a deep-rooted mentality within the police force and you’ll undoubtedly see the few who abuse their positions of power, just like an incompetent teacher would do, or a politician etc...its a natural occurrence in society. Within the police force, its extremely hard to prove that it exists and harder to eradicate it.

didn't read lol

Latest