The Student Room Group

McDonalds Monopoly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Over 6 mcdonalds meals i have 4 pentonville roads lol.. :facepalm2:
Original post by chocolate buttons
I have two red stickers (Fleet Street and Strand). If I get the other one I win a weekend break.

Congrats!

You've found the rare one - Strand, so all you need is the remainder non rare one.
Reply 102
Original post by chocolate buttons
I have two red stickers (Fleet Street and Strand). If I get the other one I win a weekend break.

congrats you have a rare one (strand)! i don't think you need the other one, when i won something last year they only asked for the code off the rare sticker
I've got loads of stickers from nights out!

Never win anything but food.
Reply 104
Ive won:
4 Small Fries
1 12oz Hot Drink
1 Sugar Donut

I lost some properties somehow, so now have 2 Bow Streets and 2 The Angel Islington.

Got a few online codes, entered them in, but then it doesnt do anything. Im guessing I havent won :frown:
Won an iPod docking station today so happy when i saw Old Kent road although i havent actually redeemed it yet.

Instant wins

3 x Oatso simple porridge ( What the actual **** who likes that crap, would rather pay someone to take it off me... )
2 x Sugar ring donuts
1 x Apple pie
1 x Sausage and egg mcmuffin ( looks nice but im allergic to it ffs)
1 x Sundae

Want to win a mcflurry or box of nuggets before it ends :frown:
Hot chocolate & Bigmac..yummy
Do you know how annoyed i am, i nicely went to mcdonalds today. Strolled home with a big mac and two large fries, only to realise mcdonalds monopoly is over :facepalm2: i should have remembered that it ended recently...... arghhhhh gotta wait till next year then
Reply 108
I've won nothing so far :frown:.
Original post by AJ_94
You are really close to getting a weekend break!
I have 3 red stickers but two of them are Trafalgar Squares and the other one is Fleet Street. I only need the Strand now

Will swap red fleet street for anything else you want!
It's about time this thread opens again :sexface:
Original post by Ronda
Don't always believe what you read in the paper :wink: I think people high up in the company know what prizes were won and which weren't..

McDOnalds have the best fries in the world !! Support MCD :smile::colondollar::rolleyes::rolleyes:
err some chicken burger a few years ago when this first came out, now I just don't go.
I might pop down to McD's to get some food later on, apparently the monopoly prizes are guaranteed.

Most of them are free food!
I won an apple pie. :smile:
Reply 115
Won £10 from a random **** property from using the code online, decent
I put in the online codes but it was all just discounts plus a free ninja game, meh.
I still haven't been yet, meh why does it always happen to be that when I never go to McD's, they have the monopoly promotion on :lol: and vice versa. Oh dear...
Other than the food prizes I don't understand anything else. I'm keeping the stickers just in case. :moon:
Reply 119
Won 6 chicken nuggets and a small fries :tongue: I just care about the free food tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest