The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

St Thomas Court 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hi!!

I'm in flat B101E :smile: anyone else near me??
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm moving in on the 9th now.

Sorry DamePebbles, I've only seen Cs and Ds really
Original post by anarathiel
What date are you moving in?
I'm trying to call unite to find out if we can move in on a Sunday or not, but the number just keeps ringing

Hi anarathiel,

My names Frankie, I work for UNITE.

I noticed your post and thought a response might be helpful as our phone lines are extremely busy at the moment due to clearing.

You’ll be able to check in to St Thomas Court from the 6th of September, the property will be open for check in at the following times;

Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
Saturday 8th and 15th September - 10am to 6pm
Sunday 9th and 16th September - 10am to 6pm

If you arrive outside of these hours you will need to call our Emergency Control Centre, who will arrange for a member of our Security team to meet you and let you into your room.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions just drop me a message.

Frankie
Reply 43
Thanks Frankie,
I had sent an email and already been told that Sunday is fine, but the times and other information is helpful.
Original post by anarathiel
Thanks Frankie,
I had sent an email and already been told that Sunday is fine, but the times and other information is helpful.

No problem, if you need anything else let me know.

Enjoy your stay at St Thomas Court!

Frankie
Reply 45
Original post by UNITE Student Accommodation

If you arrive outside of these hours you will need to call our Emergency Control Centre, who will arrange for a member of our Security team to meet you and let you into your room.

Hi Frankie,

I'm arriving Thursday the 6th, but the train won't get there till 4:20pm and I can't catch an earlier one because of flight times (will be coming from Norway). Should I look for alternative accommodation for the first night, or will I be able to check in?

Vilde
Reply 46
Original post by vsb
Hi Frankie,

I'm arriving Thursday the 6th, but the train won't get there till 4:20pm and I can't catch an earlier one because of flight times (will be coming from Norway). Should I look for alternative accommodation for the first night, or will I be able to check in?

Vilde

You should be fine he said ring the emergancy call centre if you arrive outside the times and security will let you in:biggrin:
saves spending even more money:smile:
Original post by vsb
Hi Frankie,

Vilde

Hi Vilde,

I've sent you a PM with the contact number for St Thomas Court, if you give them a call you can let them know you'll be arriving a little later and they can arrange for someone to let you in.

I hope this helps,

Frankie
What's the Internet like? How much and is it wifi? Can't seem to find where it says anywhere :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
On the Unite page are we supposed to make or booking through their page?? I'm a tad confused on what we need to do... If someone could help that would be great

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Reply 50
DamePebbles: We have a 2mb broadband and it might be wifi.
https://www.unite-students.com/assets/content/guides/PLY111_ST THOMAS COURT.pdf

zara.visanji: unite will email once plymouth have sent your details through to them
(edited 11 years ago)
Yer they have emailed but when I log in it asks me to make a booking :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Original post by DamePebbles
What's the Internet like? How much and is it wifi? Can't seem to find where it says anywhere :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi DamePebbles,

We recently upgraded all of our internet packages so you will have 4Mb service included in your rent, if you'd like you can choose to upgrade to an 8Mb or 16Mb service.

St Thomas Court doesn't currently have Wi-Fi, however we'll provide you with a cable that connects your computer to the Internet connection so you can use the internet straight away.

I hope this helps,

Frankie
Original post by zara.visanji
Yer they have emailed but when I log in it asks me to make a booking :/

Hi zara.visanji,

It might be easiest to give one of our advisor's a call and they can talk through the process with you.

The free phone number is 0800 783 4213

I hope this helps,

Frankie
Reply 54
zara, ignore the booking click on home and then you can check out the my flatmates page
Reply 55
hey im going to be in B403 and doing geography! is it just me or does anyone elses personal homepage provide info for discovery heights but not st thomas court?

also this is quite useful:

https://www.unite-students.com/assets/content/guides/PLY111_ST THOMAS COURT.pdf

grace
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
hey i'm in flat B403 room B and studying geography! is it just me or does anyone else's unite personal homepage giving information for discovery heights rather than st Thomas court?

Grace
Reply 58
Hi Grace,

I already posted that link earlier but thanks anyway
Reply 59
Is anybody else in C504?
I feel so alone XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending