The Student Room Group

Bocconi University - Admissions

Hi,

I have been looking at Bocconi and i'm really interested in going there once I finish high school but I can't seem to find any statistics to give me a better idea of where I stand http://www.unibocconi.eu/wps/wcm/connect/bocconi/sitopubblico_en/navigation+tree/home/services/application+and+admission/admission+-+bachelor+programs/international+applicants/cdl12+school+grading+system_vitalia+2009+10+19+10+45 other than this, for example there is no average SAT/ACT score or acceptance rate available.

I go to a school in Iceland, so my grading system isn't there but I will graduate with a 7-8/10 average which according to other universities entry requirements by countries is similar to the ones in the link above

Does anyone here have any sort of experience with Bocconi or is there anyone that can help me out with this, how hard/easy is it to get accepted?
Reply 1
Anyone?

I read in some other thread here, that it's really easy and almost all international applicants get in, is that true?
Reply 2
Hi, I come from Italy and I've heard it's quite easy to get in, especially if you're an international applicant.
There are no entry requirements because it depends on how the average of the applicants result at the test. If the average isn't good and you have a discrete SAT it's easy you'll get in, if the average is good and you have a discrete SAT it won't be as easy.
But, I repeat, I've heard that it's easy for international applicants.
Reply 3
Original post by LukeLuke88
Hi, I come from Italy and I've heard it's quite easy to get in, especially if you're an international applicant.
There are no entry requirements because it depends on how the average of the applicants result at the test. If the average isn't good and you have a discrete SAT it's easy you'll get in, if the average is good and you have a discrete SAT it won't be as easy.
But, I repeat, I've heard that it's easy for international applicants.

Thanks, i'm really glad to hear that, now I know I have a chance. Also does anyone know what kind of SAT scores are considered good, bad, average?
I haven't taken it yet but i'd love to know what kind of scores would be the minimum and how much is considered good enough for scholarships, my first practice test I was around 1600 (will probably score a lot higher) but i'm guessing anywhere around 2000/2400 is good?
I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me with that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending