The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Havn't seen them around in years.
i used to love those
Reply 3
yeah they were lush.!
Reply 4
Food nostalgia <3

I was on a frantic hunt for Nerdz and Dweebz the other day.
Reply 5
Konstantine
Food nostalgia <3

I was on a frantic hunt for Nerdz and Dweebz the other day.

i used to like those hard sweets, i can;t remeber waht the were called, but they were gem shaped and the were put on a ring, so it looked like an inlarged ring!
Reply 6
Woolworths sell NERDS!
Those fish and chips were so tasty. Try SPAR I think it is which may still sell them.
oh they were good *remebers*
Reply 7
OH MY GOSH.
I just went and did some research and.....

FISH 'N' CHIPS ARE BACK!!!
They are made by burton and have had several sightings recently.
Although apparently they taste slightly different, they do have the same texture and stuffs.
Reply 8
FireDeuce
Woolworths sell NERDS!
Those fish and chips were so tasty. Try SPAR I think it is which may still sell them.
oh they were good *remebers*

:O My day has officially been MADE :biggrin:
I'll run to town tomorrow to see if our branch sells them...I'm TOO excited :biggrin:
*Electronic Phoenix*
i used to like those hard sweets, i can;t remeber waht the were called, but they were gem shaped and the were put on a ring, so it looked like an inlarged ring!

Are they Ring Pops? I saw the old advert for them the othe rweek on a website...can't rememebr which one it was on now sadly..
Reply 10
Yeah, there's a newsagents near me which sells those Fish and Chips things, I had some a few weeks ago...
:smile: I used to LOVE them, they also 'chicken and chips' mmmm I can still taste them :smile:
Talking about all this stuff no-one has eaten in ages, can anyone remember Push-Pops. They were the business.:p:
wikiwikiwildwildwest
Talking about all this stuff no-one has eaten in ages, can anyone remember Push-Pops. They were the business.:p:

Yeah but unless you ate it all in one go when you pushed it up with your finger it was all sticky :frown:

I soooooo want some chicken and chips crisps now ... they were better than the fish and chips ones :p:
-Emmz-
Yeah but unless you ate it all in one go when you pushed it up with your finger it was all sticky :frown:

I soooooo want some chicken and chips crisps now ... they were better than the fish and chips ones :p:
I've never seen chicken ones, sound nice though.:p:
Reply 15
You can buy nerdz, dweebz and many other sweets besides at www.cybercandy.com

:biggrin:

Latest