The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Uni (CCCU) adult nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I am, check and join the group on fb Nursing and Midwifery wannabees 2014 if you want. I am Monika , the only one going to medway so far lol. I am going to make a group for us separately once there is more people. Congratulations

Original post by LouiseACasey
YAY finally got an conditional offer for CCCU and accepted! anyone else going Medway campus sept 2014??? x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 101
hi my name is Ngozi am also going medway in sept.
Reply 102
:smile: Ngozi, did you get any letters from uni or any info yet?
Original post by abbox24
I have finally been offered a place but to start in april 2015. Which I suppose does give me chance to have a last minute cheap holiday and my son is 3 in november so from jan 2015 he gets his free 15hrs so for me it has worked out really well x

Well done! I think if you get April you are also on the waiting list for September too?
i also got an offer for nursing, put down parham road for my accommodation?? any one have any pics of these apartments , i cant find much on the internet really??
Oh okay, I'm already in that group on facebook x
Reply 106
YAY finally got an conditional offer for CCCU and accepted! anyone else going Medway campus sept 2014??? x

Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing at Medway CCCU 2014! Well done for getting an offer! I applied for 5 uni's including kingston, Middlesex and Greenwich (then both Christchurch campuses) and both Christchurch campuses was the only places I got offered so was so happy! x
Reply 107
Hi. Congratulations. I have applied to Kingston too but withdrawn as cccu is much closer and I got an offer from them. See you in september.

Original post by Kel1234
Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing at Medway CCCU 2014! Well done for getting an offer! I applied for 5 uni's including kingston, Middlesex and Greenwich (then both Christchurch campuses) and both Christchurch campuses was the only places I got offered so was so happy! x
Reply 108
Original post by mon06
Hi. Congratulations. I have applied to Kingston too but withdrawn as cccu is much closer and I got an offer from them. See you in september.

Well done to you too! Hopefully there will be a seperate group on Facebook soon for CCCU adult nursing sept 2014! I would make one but wouldn't know how to haha, I've seen other students at different uni's have made there own though but I guess I will wait for Christchurch to make one!
I've been waiting for a facebook group to be made!! I would love to get to know people before!! x
Reply 110
I have just created one is called cccu adult nursing s14 for both Canterbury and medway. Its set as secret so you might need to add me first .

I've been waiting for a facebook group to be made!! I would love to get to know people before!! x
Reply 111
Original post by mon06
I have just created one is called cccu adult nursing s14 for both Canterbury and medway. Its set as secret so you might need to add me first .

I have searched for this group but can't find it. I did find a page for cccu sept intake, but it's not a group and no option to join it. Can you help?
Reply 112
Sorry I think its because it was set to secret, I set it now to closed so you should be able to follow link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/298940253604612/?fref=ts

Original post by AngeB
I have searched for this group but can't find it. I did find a page for cccu sept intake, but it's not a group and no option to join it. Can you help?
Reply 113
I'm goin Medway campus sep 2014 I got my place last yr but deferred it as I got pregnant during my access course! Can't wait to start but but nervous also, I feel out of study practice havin the yr out!
Reply 114
Original post by Char777
I'm goin Medway campus sep 2014 I got my place last yr but deferred it as I got pregnant during my access course! Can't wait to start but but nervous also, I feel out of study practice havin the yr out!

Ah well done, I'll be starting Medway at sept too :smile:. Yeah I'm so glad I've done an access course to get me back into writing essays etc! Sure you'll be fine though!
Reply 115
I got my placed last year too. Did you come for interviews on 9th April 13 then? I might have seen you. You welcome to join our fb group.

Original post by Char777
Reply 116
I need help pls, i got interview for mental Health nursing at CCCu at the end of the month please kind of math should i expect? English ? and how can i prepare for the group and personal interviews? am really in need of this help to be prepared as this is my first chance in 3 years to gain admission.
Anyone on here staying in Halls at Medway?????????x
Reply 118
Anyone on here staying in Halls at Medway?????????x

Hi :smile: Liberty Quays?
Hey! Yes hopefully, you? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending