The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Canterbury Christ Church University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Applying for the MA Social Work program. Got an interview for next week.
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Applying for the MA Social Work program. Got an interview for next week.

Is your interview in-person or online?
I'm an international student so it's online. Yours?

Ah cool! I'm waiting to hear if I have a math with teaching interview/offer
Okay, hopefully you'll hear positive news soon. Kindly share when you do!
I received an offer for Multimedia Journalism this morning, but have had no email from the Uni, or mention of the interview as yet. Is this normal?
I got a conditional offer today for child and adult nursing for September 2023! So happy and exited xxxxxx
Original post by Hollie24
I got a conditional offer today for child and adult nursing for September 2023! So happy and exited xxxxxx

Congratulations! That's amazing news :biggrin: What are your next steps?
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Congratulations! That's amazing news :biggrin: What are your next steps?

Thank you! I’m not sure I would love to do both if I’m honest 😂 I’m going to have a think about it I have until may to decide xxx
Can I ask a question? How long do we have to reply back to the offers? X
Can I ask a question? How long do we have to reply back to the offers? X

Of course - the deadline to reply to all your offers is 8th June (if you receive all your offers by the 18th May) :smile: Hope that helps!

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/replying-your-ucas-undergraduate-offers
Thank you! X

Original post by StrawberryDreams
Of course - the deadline to reply to all your offers is 8th June (if you receive all your offers by the 18th May) :smile: Hope that helps!

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/replying-your-ucas-undergraduate-offers
Thank you! I’m not sure I would love to do both if I’m honest 😂 I’m going to have a think about it I have until may to decide xxx

CONGRATS! :cool: If you're struggling to make a decision you are welcome to come to one of our open days to chat to representatives of each course and see where you'd be a best fit! You can find dates for our open days on our website :biggrin:
My application got withdrawn because I didn’t reply to the mail requesting my documents , please are they chances for me to be considered if I apply again for same course (Nursing )
Original post by Jordan_i4
My application got withdrawn because I didn’t reply to the mail requesting my documents , please are they chances for me to be considered if I apply again for same course (Nursing )

Hi Jordan,

I recommend you contact our undergraduate admissions team to see what they can advise. 01227 925555 or email [email protected]
Highly recommend you avoid this university

International students should avoid this university. There have been concerns raised about institutional racism, and the woman in charge of the International Students Office has been accused of racist bullying

Be very careful about coming to this university as an international student. The International Student Office has had complaints raised about racist bullying and using faulty attendance data to threaten students with visa cancellation.
Hi! I’ll be starting physician associate this September. It would be great to meet people who’re either studying this or will start this September. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending