The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yay, indeed. I thought I was the only one! Amazing stuff!

The pear is quality but there is a new Summer Fruits flavour that is pretty cool as well. Planning a trip to Sweden to sample the rest.

Anywhere to get it apart from Wetherspoons? I heard a rumour that Ikea sells it in cans, but it may have been a dream.
they're sooo nice, you can have so many of them before you realise they've actually got a percentage, so sweet
Reply 3
matt12987

The pear is quality but there is a new Summer Fruits flavour that is pretty cool as well. Planning a trip to Sweden to sample the rest.

Anywhere to get it apart from Wetherspoons? I heard a rumour that Ikea sells it in cans, but it may have been a dream.
I think that Ikea thing is trues, I heard it somewhere.

Kopparberg is too easy to drink, too nice!
YAY!!! £2 for a pretty big bottle, what more could you want! Our 'spoons only has the apple and pear, but they're both lush, I wish you could buy them from the supermarket
Reply 5
-x-buttercup-x-
YAY!!! £2 for a pretty big bottle, what more could you want! Our 'spoons only has the apple and pear, but they're both lush, I wish you could buy them from the supermarket

Yer, my mates and I were discussing this, unsurprisingly over a chilled glass of Kopparberg Berry, which indeed is verrry nice.
I might have to venture to Ikea!
matt12987

Are you seriously going to Sweden for cider?!
I like the apple one - it's very nice, but the pear one tastes a tad odd to me. Still, the best thing about it is that you can drink loads of it without any trouble - a morning 'til midnight kind of drink. :top:
Reply 8
shady lane

:biggrin: Haha, we have Ikea branches in England!
Reply 9
a clear yay...and I saw Kopparberg in Ikea in Bordeaux, where they don't have wetherspoons. It resulted in many a bus trip just for cider :biggrin:
Reply 10
They have it in my spoons....i've never tried it though!
Reply 11
shady lane

Not just cider! I'm sure they have other stuff, blonde twins, saunas, flatpack furniture etc.

But seriously Stockholm looks great as does the Swedish countryside. Not gonna happen until next year anyway.

Back to the thread, KB is dangerously easy to drink! Managed 6 in 50mins on Saturday without even trying. Thats what happens when you stand next to the bar!
You can buy them online in bulk http://www.designadrinx.co.uk/cider_sales.htm
Reply 13
Its annoying that only w'spoons has it :frown:
I dont understand why.and its a big yey :biggrin:
IainM
:biggrin: Haha, we have Ikea branches in England!

I know, but read his quote:

matt12987

Reply 15
hell yeh, ikea sell it! i've bought many a can there :smile:

we had this farmer's market in town the other day, and there was a KOPPARBERG STALL!!!!!!!!! o my god!!!! it was shutting when i got to it though, have to wait til next month now :frown:

i always have it when i go to spoons, i was the first person to buy it in my local one! haha, but the apple one is rank!

i'll shut up now.....
Reply 16
We sell it where i work, good cider! you can taste so many different flavours, like cinnamon!
Reply 17
Kopparberg is so good! If only I had a girlfriend then my life would be perfect. Oh well, another round of cider on me!
Reply 18
oh yes im definitely part of the kopparberg appreciation society. ive been a fan now for the best part of a year. i know for a fact you can get it in ikea as i often ask my girlfriend's sister to bring me back a mother load as she is at uni where they have a local ikea. whoever thought getting drunk could taste so good.
Reply 19
Result! There is an Ikea only 2 miles from my future university, I can walk that far!
And I thought I would only get a degree, there is Kopparberg within walking distance!
Life could scarcely be more perfect.

Latest