The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Ma fashion Business Management at Uni of Westminster

Hi, anyone attending Uni of westminster to study Ma fashion Business Management? I thought I'll start a thread since i didn't find any on this... pls give ur suggestions, thoughts and advice guys! Thanks a lot :smile:
Hi I was accepted into the MA in fashion business. I haven't decided if I'm attending westiminster or london college of fashion yet. I'm having a hard time
Finding information on Which is better overall, which has better job placement and which is an overall better program

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Have you picked your course yet? I have been trying to decide between the same two or one in Paris.
Hi , I decided on Westminster . I liked the instructor alot and felt like they are invested in the students and its a broad fashion program which I like. I'm not 100 percent sure if I want to do management or pr after graduating .

Original post by Jillian_11
Have you picked your course yet? I have been trying to decide between the same two or one in Paris.
Original post by mmikalsen210
Hi , I decided on Westminster . I liked the instructor alot and felt like they are invested in the students and its a broad fashion program which I like. I'm not 100 percent sure if I want to do management or pr after graduating .

It seems the best as far as student support which is great. Have you found accommadation yet?
Not yet. I've been talking to a few ppl to see if we would work to buddy up and get a place . I don't want to live near the harrow campus as its too far from the best parts of London. I'm from America so I am unable to view placed before I move. Are you only looking in harrow and did you accept the offer for the program?
I hope it's as good as it sounds :smile:

Original post by Jillian_11
It seems the best as far as student support which is great. Have you found accommadation yet?
Not yet. I've been talking to a few ppl to see if we would work to buddy up and get a place . I don't want to live near the harrow campus as its too far from the best parts of London. I'm from America so I am unable to view placed before I move. Are you only looking in harrow and did you accept the offer for the program?
I hope it's as good as it sounds :smile:

I'm from the US too, west coast, so it's the same issue. I don't care if I'm in Harrow as long as it's within walking to the Met line. Are you on FB or have another way to connect?
Reply 7
Hey! I'm from America too and I'm starting at the University of Westminster in September to study MA Fashion Business management:smile:
Hey Jillian and Jmsapera!
I actually don't have a Facebook , I got rid of it a few months ago. I can give u my email address ? Where on the west coast are both of u from?
Reply 9
Hey Jillian and Jmsapera!
I actually don't have a Facebook , I got rid of it a few months ago. I can give u my email address ? Where on the west coast are both of u from?

Yeah, send me your email address so we can stay in touch and meet up once we get to school! I'm not from the west coast, I'm from Louisiana, but it's nice to know there's other people from America going over there not knowing anyone too!
Reply 10
Hi,Any idea about the interview sessions? I had applied for MA Fashion Business Management, an interview is scheduled soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending