The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Official University for the Creative Arts 2023 Applicant Thread

Hello all!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University for the Creative Arts for 2023.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

Good luck, everyone! :biggrin:
Hi all! i’ve applied for the photography course at farnham campus, and i’ve almost finished my two years doing an extended diploma in creative media production! i’ve already received my offer and i’m very excited, looking forward to meeting you guys:smile:
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Hi everyone! I’ve applied for the fashion atelier course at Epsom and have recently received my offer. Looking forward to starting soon in September!
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to share that I have been offered a place in the MA/MSc Fashion Business and Management program( September 20223 Intake) in February. I am excited to connect with fellow students who are also pursuing this course.

If there are any alumni present, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide more information about the university and Epsom, as there seems to be limited information available online. Thank you in advance.
Original post by shwetachaudhri6
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to share that I have been offered a place in the MA/MSc Fashion Business and Management program( September 20223 Intake) in February. I am excited to connect with fellow students who are also pursuing this course.

If there are any alumni present, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide more information about the university and Epsom, as there seems to be limited information available online. Thank you in advance.

Hey! I'm Ishita, from India and I've been offered a position for the same course for September 2023 intake... I'm still conflicted on weather or not to accept the offer. Keeping MA International Fashion Management @NTU as my other option. Could you tell me about how you made your decision?
Hey Ishita! So, here's the thing. The main reason I'm leaning towards UCA is because of its location. It's super close to London, which means there are loads of industry opportunities like internships and stuff. Plus, UCA is known for its Arts, Fashion, and Creative Industries programs, which is exactly what I'm into. On the other hand, NTU is a good university overall, but they're not really known for their fashion programs. I actually got an offer from NTU for their MA Fashion Marketing, but I'm still leaning towards UCA because of the location and their reputation in the creative field. Would you like to connect on Instagram or Snapchat, where we can discuss this further if you wish?
Original post by Isshhh01
Hey! I'm Ishita, from India and I've been offered a position for the same course for September 2023 intake... I'm still conflicted on weather or not to accept the offer. Keeping MA International Fashion Management @NTU as my other option. Could you tell me about how you made your decision?
Original post by shwetachaudhri6
Hey Ishita! So, here's the thing. The main reason I'm leaning towards UCA is because of its location. It's super close to London, which means there are loads of industry opportunities like internships and stuff. Plus, UCA is known for its Arts, Fashion, and Creative Industries programs, which is exactly what I'm into. On the other hand, NTU is a good university overall, but they're not really known for their fashion programs. I actually got an offer from NTU for their MA Fashion Marketing, but I'm still leaning towards UCA because of the location and their reputation in the creative field. Would you like to connect on Instagram or Snapchat, where we can discuss this further if you wish?

Hi Shweta, thanks for your input! I'd love to connect with you over instagram. My username is @_ladkibadianjanihai_ . Hoping to hearing from you super soon.
Hi, I've applied for Product and Furniture Design at the Canterbury Campus. I currently study Maths, Chemistry and DT :smile:
Reply 8
balls
Reply 9
Original post by dsmith2023
Hi, I've applied for Product and Furniture Design at the Canterbury Campus. I currently study Maths, Chemistry and DT :smile:

balls
Reply 10
Original post by ctahpewit
balls

anyone want to comment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending