The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
hey, i am doing law at hull :smile:

basically i got into hull via clearing, my first choice was actually sheffield. I did'nt get the grades, needless to say. Its law school is ranked held in high regard, and the university is well established and respected.

in my opinion its a better uni then keele, and has a better law department. If you have the chance then i would seriously consider moving

as for the course it is practically the same as the one they had at sheffield, so i am assuming it will be the same, with the other you have applied for, further details of course are available on the hull site.

any further questions, i will be happy to help !
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
sheffield offered me a place via clearing, but people told me it was a dump lol...

what kind of problem are you having with ur uni:s-smilie: is it really that bad?
Reply 3
yeah it was a combination of a lot of problems and messing about on their part but that's ok cos now i'm going to hull! i was given a place this morning. see you all there!!!!
Yay! Another Law student :biggrin:

Hurricane Herd: Are we like the "Sheffield Rejects" or something? hahaha...me first choice was Sheff as well
Stupid sheffield, i wanted to go their so bad as well.
stupid indeed...they messed up my application the first time round and told me that I had a place on the course. A little while later, they wrote back to say that there has been a mix up and i didn't actually get a place but they were willing to offer me Sociology & Criminology, or something like tat...I was so miffed...

Latest