The Student Room Group

attachment issues

Im attached to my chem teacher however ive been tryinf to detach myself by speaking ab her less bc it was pretty obvious. I used to see her outside of lesson to ask for help but have stopped and only ask for help during interventions/ lessons but recently shes been ignoring me a little? For example today after helping me out with one question she said she was going to see if anybody else needed any help so I was like yeah fair enough but she literally never helped me again durinf that hour? And i’m so confused as to why and a little hurt since its not the first time and other people have noticed too? At first I thought maybe shes just tryna set boundaries or something but she was literally trying to speak to me normally but then wouldn’t help me with the work?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im attached to my chem teacher however ive been tryinf to detach myself by speaking ab her less bc it was pretty obvious. I used to see her outside of lesson to ask for help but have stopped and only ask for help during interventions/ lessons but recently shes been ignoring me a little? For example today after helping me out with one question she said she was going to see if anybody else needed any help so I was like yeah fair enough but she literally never helped me again durinf that hour? And i’m so confused as to why and a little hurt since its not the first time and other people have noticed too? At first I thought maybe shes just tryna set boundaries or something but she was literally trying to speak to me normally but then wouldn’t help me with the work?

And i acc do need help with the work like idk what to do now
Reply 2

i am sorry if this sounds rude but how do you get so attached with a teacher?
i'm not certain what she's thinking ;(
i would talk with someone else who can help you with chemistry or post the question in the chemistry forum ❤️
Reply 4
Original post by beautifulworld
i'm not certain what she's thinking ;(
i would talk with someone else who can help you with chemistry or post the question in the chemistry forum ❤️

Thatd Actually be Amazing!! I cant send pictures of the questions here so i’ll copy and paste them later tonight but please that would help so much
Reply 5
Original post by Alm_xo

i am sorry if this sounds rude but how do you get so attached with a teacher?

My parents dont love me😍😍
Reply 6
My parents dont love me😍😍

I am sorry that you are going through this. I understand that you may be longing for love and affection, but it's important to prioritize your studies. I suggest seeking help with your chemistry so that you don't fail your exams. Additionally, if this situation is affecting your mental health, it may be helpful to seek professional help.If you are over 16 i think you can go to your local gp alone without parents' consent. i hope you get better , every child deserves loving parents.
Reply 7
Original post by Alm_xo

I am sorry that you are going through this. I understand that you may be longing for love and affection, but it's important to prioritize your studies. I suggest seeking help with your chemistry so that you don't fail your exams. Additionally, if this situation is affecting your mental health, it may be helpful to seek professional help.If you are over 16 i think you can go to your local gp alone without parents' consent. i hope you get better , every child deserves loving parents.

Im 18 lol doing a level chemistry, I defos need help with some questions but if shes not helping me im not gonna beg it i’ll jus push through the pain💪💪💪
Thatd Actually be Amazing!! I cant send pictures of the questions here so i’ll copy and paste them later tonight but please that would help so much
hello,
was someone able to help you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending