The Student Room Group

AS Biology Youtube Videos?

Does anyone know of any AS Biology revision videos on Youtube? I am taking OCR AS Biology and I'm looking for videos covering F211 and F212. At GCSE I found the guy from mygcsescience very helpful, and I was wondering if there is anything similar out there for AS? Help will be very much appreciated, especially as I have a mock covering the F211 Unit in a few weeks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
I do OCR as well, and I find MrBioTom1's videos quite helpful. Just make sure you go to the playlists because sometimes it's a little hard to find what you're looking for! I hope this helps. There don't seem to be many extremely helpful Biology channels, but this one (at least for me) is brilliant (most of the time). :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by victoria98
I do OCR as well, and I find MrBioTom1's videos quite helpful. Just make sure you go to the playlists because sometimes it's a little hard to find what you're looking for! I hope this helps. There don't seem to be many extremely helpful Biology channels, but this one (at least for me) is brilliant (most of the time). :smile:

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out the videos and see what I think. I really appreciate the suggestion! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending