The Student Room Group

Aqa biology a level paper 3 2023

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME FOR THIS PAPER?!?!?!?!? Idk how ive done and im freaking out
Reply 1
Original post by GinnyE
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME FOR THIS PAPER?!?!?!?!? Idk how ive done and im freaking out

sadly, I am almost certain that you could be fined for sharing the markscheme or paper until it is out, so i doubt any teachers would share :frown: you you could, however, try and find a reaction to the paper video on youtube?
Reply 2
Original post by Sheepwool
sadly, I am almost certain that you could be fined for sharing the markscheme or paper until it is out, so i doubt any teachers would share :frown: you you could, however, try and find a reaction to the paper video on youtube?

It’s really not lovely :smile:.There’s no fining involved. It happens every year. A few days after the exam (to ensure everyone’s taken it and hence no cheating) students draft together unofficial mark schemes. For me it helps reading these so I’m not really anxious and know around about how well I’ve done and what to expect.
Original post by GinnyE

did you end up finding one?
Reply 4
Original post by Futuredoct3r
did you end up finding one?

No sadly not yet :frown: I’ll keep trying though! Found paper 2 only the other day so it might take a while
Hello everyone,

If you can all [jointly?] remember most of the Qs and upload them here, I can create a mark scheme to relieve everyone's anxiety/not knowing where you stand.

M
Does any one have the unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 7
Original post by Azlan00000000
Does any one have the unofficial mark scheme?
do you have it?
Reply 8
did u find it?
Reply 9
Original post by GinnyE
Have you found it for paper 3?
Original post by hxssn.21
do you have it?
no I don't :frown:
does anyone have paper 3?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending