The Student Room Group

OCR LAW A2 Criminal Law 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doxxo
A van was stolen on friday which contained ocr papers in it and apparently g153 was in there so they have to rewrite the papers????? it was on Nottingham uni's freshers page and I'm praying its not true :afraid::afraid::afraid:

First i have heard, would they even have enough time to rewrite a whole bunch of papers??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have a mens rea essay plan?
I don't suppose you could take a closer photo? They're hard to read!! It's ok if it's to much hassle, thanks:-))
Reply 383
Original post by swagyolo420
First i have heard, would they even have enough time to rewrite a whole bunch of papers??

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank god! what are your predictions for tomorrows exam?? also how many cases have you learnt per topic? I've only learnt 10 per topic and i feel like thats not enough :frown:
Reply 384
Original post by arshiashamimi
My teacher made it clear that intoxication won't come up in the unit 3 paper at all, since it's in the special study paper?

It can in either sections B or C, it's highly likely it will in section C as they have been doing it for the past few years
Original post by doxxo
thank god! what are your predictions for tomorrows exam?? also how many cases have you learnt per topic? I've only learnt 10 per topic and i feel like thats not enough :frown:

My predictions have always been

Consent, SL and robbery and burglary for section A

Theft, non fatals, manslaughter/murder for section B

And defences, maybe attempts for C (that would be nice)

Just chill, 10 cases is fine, just make sure you explain how their judgement is significant and evaluate it well, while referring back to the question!:smile:
Any specific questions, just pm me:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nor195
It can in either sections B or C, it's highly likely it will in section C as they have been doing it for the past few years

Okay so i didnt know about this... What would be the points for section C?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 387
Original post by ThatBusinessGuy
My dream paper would be:
Question A - Consent
Question B - Theft/Rob/Burglary
Question C - Intoxication
:smile:

That's exactly what I want, would be perfect!!
Reply 388
does anyone have an A grade essay for theft????? thank ya
Original post by NathanA_97
I'm not even exaggerating when I say if my predictions don't come up I am going to fail this exam

99% of the people taking this exam is in the same position. A new meaning of placing all your eggs in one basket! ;D At this point in time just focus on the topics you have revised and make sure you are top notch at them, that way when they do come up (which they will in some areas at least) you can aim for full marks!

Any ao2 for SL and consent, non fals theft
Reply 391
Also how confident is everyone with including and remembering law reform????
Reply 392
If anyone is struggling for a consent essay I've got one which I got 47/50 for
The van that was robbed was an AQA board which means our law paper is still in tact- dont fret guys stick to what you know and know the minimal basics for the other topics in case they come up on Section C
Reply 394
Original post by nor195
If anyone is struggling for a consent essay I've got one which I got 47/50 for

Yeah please
Original post by doxxo
Also how confident is everyone with including and remembering law reform????

I'm trying to wing it with law reform, just hoping "make it statutory" will get me far enough! Also the Murder Manslaughter and Infanticide report sticks in my head for some reason.
Reply 396
Anyone else with me in saying that SL for A, OAPA for B and invol. MSlaughter for C would be a dream exam?
A: Omissions
B: OAPA + Consent
C: Theft

Now THAT would be a lovely exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just did a quick google search and although the story is in fact true, they were AQA papers and so assuming we're all doing the OCR paper we have nothing to worry about :P
How confident are people that consent or SL will be a part A? Because they're the ones I've revised to death and the only ones I think I could be any decent at!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending