This poll is closed

how are you feeling for the last paper

Great8%
Somewhat good13%
Nervous28%
Horrible53%
Total votes: 40
OCR A-level Law Paper 3 (H418/03) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: Mon 12 Jun 2023/ AM
Length: 2h
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
how are you guys feeling who this exam?
Reply 3
Hey guys any predictions for this paper as well??🙂
Original post by AnnaM-
Hey guys any predictions for this paper as well??🙂

im predicting an essay on either article 5 or article 8 (i do human rights not contract) and hoping for a law and morality essay
Reply 5
This one is prob one of the exams I'm most nervous for through my whole A-Levels - I struggle a bit more with contract law plus it's the only one I've never sat a full mock on!

For Section A I reckon it'll be Law and Society + Law and Morality. Justice has come up every year since 2019, and Society hasn't come up in the new spec yet (+ obviously Technology is no longer taught) so I think it's a decent shout
Reply 6
Original post by rwnsl
This one is prob one of the exams I'm most nervous for through my whole A-Levels - I struggle a bit more with contract law plus it's the only one I've never sat a full mock on!

For Section A I reckon it'll be Law and Society + Law and Morality. Justice has come up every year since 2019, and Society hasn't come up in the new spec yet (+ obviously Technology is no longer taught) so I think it's a decent shout

same, i’m really nervous about contract law. what do you predict would be on the paper?
(edited 10 months ago)
Does anyone have the 2022 contract law paper so I know what came up thx
Reply 8
Hey does anyone have any resources for the human rights section, I can't really find any and my school doesn't really have any resources to help my revision 😭
Reply 9
Original post by josssebae
same, i’m really nervous about contract law. what do you predict would be on the paper?

I reckon the evaluation will be an element of terms, as for the past few years it's been on formation (the specimen paper for H418 was ITCLR, 2022 was consideration, then 2021 and 2020 were ITCLR and acceptance/revocation, then 2019 on privity) so theyve essentially asked abt every aspect of formation thus far. Obviously OCR does like to throw a bit of a curveball though so we can never be 100% sure. If they were to repeat a part of formation though I think it'd be offer/acceptance/termination, or privity
Reply 10
Original post by GrammarlyAddict
Does anyone have the 2022 contract law paper so I know what came up thx

Questions were as follows for Section B:

Part 1 - Types of terms/exclusion clauses + offer/acceptance
Part 2 - Economic duress + remedies
Eval: consideration
im glad i dont do contract law it sounds like a nightmare :/
Reply 12
What do you guys think the evaluation for Paper 3 will be?
Also which articles is everyone focusing on/predicting to come up?
Reply 13
Original post by rwnsl
I reckon the evaluation will be an element of terms, as for the past few years it's been on formation (the specimen paper for H418 was ITCLR, 2022 was consideration, then 2021 and 2020 were ITCLR and acceptance/revocation, then 2019 on privity) so theyve essentially asked abt every aspect of formation thus far. Obviously OCR does like to throw a bit of a curveball though so we can never be 100% sure. If they were to repeat a part of formation though I think it'd be offer/acceptance/termination, or privity

this paper is definitely bringing my grade down (God forbid ofc)
Reply 14
Original post by ellasanders2626
im glad i dont do contract law it sounds like a nightmare :/

it is 😭😭
Contract seems better than Human rights ngl
Original post by Taeraatutta
Contract seems better than Human rights ngl

human rights is okay except for the external law then it becomes terrible
Original post by oa1200
What do you guys think the evaluation for Paper 3 will be?
Also which articles is everyone focusing on/predicting to come up?

im hoping the essay will be article 5 as thats the one ik the most about
Do you think it's fine to revise 2 out of justice, morality and society? Or is it possible to get an essay on introduction to nature of law?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by 777anonymous777
Do you think it's fine to revise 2 out of justice, morality and society? Or is it possible to get an essay on introduction to nature of law?

Just revise everything, it will be a 20 marker so you don’t want to take chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending